John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 16, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £39.99
Note: With slipbox and coin. Per Amazon: "Exclusive to Amazon Including Gold coin, Metal Hotel Lobby Card and Slipcase Artwork."

CFBF615B-F00B-4EC5-A4A7-07818A82821C_jpeg.jpg

81C2W5aTTOL._SX342_.jpg
71rYSTWVRSL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"With slipbox and coin. Per Amazon: "Exclusive to Amazon Including Gold coin, Metal Hotel Lobby Card and Slipcase Artwork."

Kind of hoping they redo the other 2 films as steelbooks but with this treatment.

Continental coin in one, blood marker in the other, adjudicators coin in the third

These prices blow big ol' donkey ones. The film was ok but sticking some tat in a box doesn't make me want to spend ten quid more, sorry.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I said "different steel" as in different artwork. Why would I buy multiples of the same artwork? :LOL:
A true John Wick fan would... just sayin'!!

P.S. Look at me quote like there's no tomorrow. I'm on a freaking roll.

Oh that sucks. Sorry to hear that. And importing is out of the question with customs fees and all.

Yeah it’s out the question. I had it ordered for a certain amount on zavvi so I’m not wanting to go over that as it’s quite expensive as it is

Maybe from somewhere in Europe but when you count for Shipping which will be around €40 then you won’t find a copy cheaper to account for shipping

All the U.K. retailers are out of stock and they had it for the same price zavvi had it

But I have them all open on my phone and I’ll check daily to see if it ever comes back. Same with eBay etc

I’ll just keep an eye out. But most importing is a no because of customs on top

• Thanks
Reactions: IRON MAN
Yeah it’s out the question. I had it ordered for a certain amount on zavvi so I’m not wanting to go over that as it’s quite expensive as it is

Maybe from somewhere in Europe but when you count for Shipping which will be around €40 then you won’t find a copy cheaper to account for shipping

All the U.K. retailers are out of stock and they had it for the same price zavvi had it

But I have them all open on my phone and I’ll check daily to see if it ever comes back. Same with eBay etc

I’ll just keep an eye out. But most importing is a no because of customs on top

What is this thing and what does it look like?

What colour are the coins in this film?

Black or gold? I’m confused why zavvi are doing a black coin