John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jun 13, 2013
Release date: September 16, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99
Note: With slipbox and coin. The Exclusive Black Coin will be packaged inside the SteelBook case and the slipbox artwork will be different from the SteelBook artwork.

03B31859-CF10-4A0B-A1C9-F1211B5FFD57_jpeg.jpg

12154081-2094675804375059.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So double the price of the standard slipcover release. I want a JW3 steelbook because I have steels of the first two but not at this price.

Zavvi are having a laugh with that price.
I’m waiting for Nova to announce one.
I've pre-ordered for now. If the artwork turns out to be arse I'll just cancel it.

I'll definitely be picking up a premium too, you can never have enough Wick!
Ordered with Quidco (code wouldn't work) for now, although I'll most likely cancel in favour of Nova's inevitable superior edition with more goodies and all for a similar price as this.
I’m waiting for nova
To echo what’s many others have said, I’m waiting on Nova’s but have ordered this for now as would rather decide to cancel that potentially lose out on ordering down the line

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Amazon UK also have a exclusive steelbook edition
£39.99

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07S73ZNL7/?tag=hidefnin-21
John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum Steelbook 4K UHD + Blu-ray + Digital (Exclusive to Amazon Including Gold coin, Metal Hotel Lobby Card and Slipcase

71rYSTWVRSL._SL1011_.jpg

Amazon edition Coin is Gold and has lobby card and also has a slipcase

It's possible both steelbooks will have different artwork but that's TBC

• Informative
Reactions: Grendel
fook me noodles think tbh has to be some of your best work yet, not that any others wherent good this just stands right up there.:thumbs:
sell it to fa they can add a coin case say like 12 (just to out do zavvi) and charge £80-100 :hilarious:

basil :thumbs:
Haha thanks! Funny how my "best work" is usually ones that take no time at all to make. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
So this will be Lionsgate release, but why were chapter 1 and 2 released by Warner in UK?
UK John Wick 1 and 2 cinema release and home media was distributed by Warner Bros., with co-production from Lionsgate studio Summit Entertainment.

John Wick 3 UK distribution is Lionsgate UK

UK John Wick 1 and 2 cinema release and home media was distributed by Warner Bros., with co-production from Lionsgate studio Summit Entertainment.

John Wick 3 UK distribution is Lionsgate UK
Uh oh... here comes the region locking

Of course there will most likely be a release in the U.S.
Oh totally. I just think LG and SC work against themselves by limiting their releases in a collectibles market. Definitely gonna pickup the Best Buy, and most likely the Novamedia lenticular to go with the other 2.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian