John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jun 13, 2013
Release date: September 16, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99
Note: With slipbox and coin. The Exclusive Black Coin will be packaged inside the SteelBook case and the slipbox artwork will be different from the SteelBook artwork.

03B31859-CF10-4A0B-A1C9-F1211B5FFD57_jpeg.jpg

12154081-2094675804375059.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's best to always pre order as soon as a steelbook goes live
You can then decide before release date if you keep order or not

With Zavvi not taking payment until dispatch you have months to decide and also not risk missing out on a release if it has sold out quickly

I usually get steelbook alert pre order emails from Zavvi a few min after going live

Zavvi have not though sent pre order alert emails recently last one was on May 20th

I get Twitter alerts from other sources and advance info of releases from HDN threads and other web forums

They sent one yesterday for iron man 2

And then 2 days before for John wick 2

It’s sitting in my emails

Last steelbook pre order alert I got was over a week ago

Unlucky

Also had John wick on the Saturday, rocketman before that, John 3 before that, aladdin before that, game of thrones before that

Didn’t get anything on the 20th but I did get the matrix vinyl notification

Reactions: paulboland
Unlucky

Also had John wick on the Saturday, rocketman before that, John 3 before that, aladdin before that, game of thrones before that

Didn’t get anything on the 20th but I did get the matrix vinyl notification
The Matrix Vinyl was that last pre order alert I got

Going by some other members posts in this thread looks to be a issue with pre order alerts not been sent to everyone recently

It's not a problem for me as I usually know anyway about a release before goes live but will cause some members to possibly miss out if a release sells out quickly like this one has

This release sold out 30 hours after going live

The Matrix Vinyl was that last pre order alert I got

Going by some other members posts in this thread looks to be a issue with pre order alerts not been sent to everyone recently

It's not a problem for me as I usually know anyway about a release before goes live but will cause some members to possibly miss out if a release sells out quickly like this one has

This release sold out 30 hours after going live

Oh is that what you meant you got on the 20th. Thought you meant just steels. Yeah got that on that date

I seem to get everything, special editons, pop vinyl, box sets, art prints and times prints, statues, figures, vinyl, zbox etc etc etc

Reactions: paulboland
@paulboland

Hey mate, how come there is a Zavvi Exclusive at the same time as an Amazon Exclusive for this title ?

Usually if Zavvi has an exclusive for the UK, they are the only ones given rights for the steelbook no ?

Also, I read about the blu-ray probably being Edited for harsh content, but if I understood correctly the 4K UHD is not going to be edited down correct ?

(n):dunno:

@paulboland

Hey mate, how come there is a Zavvi Exclusive at the same time of an Amazon Exclusive for this title ?

Usually if Zavvi has an exclusive for the UK, they are the only ones given rights for the steelbook no ?

Also, I read about the blu-ray probably being Edited for harsh content, but if I understood correctly the 4K UHD is not going to be edited down correct ?

(n):dunno:
No details yet if 4K is uncut in the UK

Zavvi exclusive with this release relates to the Slipcase Artwork

Amazon UK exclusive Slipcase will have different artwork and also includes a metal lobby card
Zavvi release does not include metal lobby card
Both releases also have different coins

Steelbook itself it's unknown yet if different artwork is been used between Amazon/Zavvi steelbooks

Similar situation with Hellboy
Hellboy steelbook for example it's only the slipcase that is exclusive to Zavvi
Artcards also likely to be exclusive to Zavvi (TBC)

Hellboy
Same Steelbook itself is available to pre order from Amazon UK and HMV just does not have the slipcase or artcards
Amazon UK
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07T5WF1NJ/?tag=hidefnin-21

HMV
https://store.hmv.com/film-tv/4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray/hellboy-(1)

Last edited:
Reactions: Actarus
There's a person custom making your design (Sort of...)

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
Nice! I wonder what steel they used for that though... I see a few folks use this method to create their own, and I'm always curious as to what steels they're actually using lol.

Coin looks cooler than the amazon version and kinda like this slip but I think I’ll cancel this and keep the Amazon pre ordered