John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jun 13, 2013
Release date: September 16, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99
Note: With slipbox and coin. The Exclusive Black Coin will be packaged inside the SteelBook case and the slipbox artwork will be different from the SteelBook artwork.

03B31859-CF10-4A0B-A1C9-F1211B5FFD57_jpeg.jpg

12154081-2094675804375059.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good God almighty! They're trying WAY too hard to be arty with this and it has ended up being an abstract mess. Jeez, we just need cool pics of Keanu being badass.

John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum
Release date 16 September 2019

4K UHD / BLU-RAY / SPECIAL FEATURES
  • “Parabellum: Legacy of the High Table” Featurette
  • “Excommunicado” Featurette
  • “Check Your Sights” Featurette
  • “Saddle Up Wick” Featurette
  • “Bikes, Blades, Bridges, and Bits” Featurette
  • “Continental in the Desert” Featurette
  • “Dog Fu” Featurette
  • “House of Transparency” Featurette
  • “Shot by Shot” Featurette
  • Theatrical Trailer #1
  • Theatrical Trailer #2
  • John Wick Hex Game Trailer
  • “Behind the Scenes of John Wick Hex” Featurette

• Informative
Reactions: milky and jasong
i thought i disliked aspects of the amazon release slip, then i saw this. :wow: :censored: :sour:

what were they thinking? John Wick and his Technicolour Dreamcoat. John Wick: The Woodstock Years. Ziggy Wick the the Spiders from Mars. all would have been better titles for that cover.

even the shiny thing extra is struggling to be heard above that psychadelic garishness. the first two films' artwork on the non-premium releases was and is sleek, metallic, dark, cool - like Wick himself. but every time a film makes it big and the next release in the franchise is a big deal, the standard retailer artwork...