John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jun 13, 2013
Release date: September 16, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99
Note: With slipbox and coin. The Exclusive Black Coin will be packaged inside the SteelBook case and the slipbox artwork will be different from the SteelBook artwork.

03B31859-CF10-4A0B-A1C9-F1211B5FFD57_jpeg.jpg

12154081-2094675804375059.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered the Amazon UK edition instead. No metal hotel lobby card in this one and one ugly slipcase. How many people will cancel their Zavvi pre-orders?

I’m pissed! can't they really do the matching artworks?... i spent like 20 mins doing this and it's not a rocket science really... ahhh...

View attachment 440539

Not if Warner Brothers doesn't want them to. Warner might be saving that art for another company's slip or steelbook.
Somebody who might pay them more for it.

Last edited:
speaking about Warner, how come discs don't have Warner but Lionsgate logos...

OK maybe it has nothing to do with Warner then. I was just going by the logo on the spines. :LOL:
I know somebody out there knows all the reasons and who has the rights in different parts of the world.

I think it was already posted elsewhere.

Reactions: goufcustom
as you mentioned about Warner, now i think i understood why it didn't have the matching artwork maybe because it's Lionsgate's... and the first 2 are Warners... oh, it's confusing...

I just checked the original US steelbooks for John Wick 1 and 2 and the logo on the spines is for Summit. Any clearer now? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: goufcustom
Nice. Then zavvi will ship it in a jiffy bag so it will look nicer when you receive it.

the previous 2 john wick steels looked classy. this is trashy.

hate this garish pop art steelbook trend. where is it even coming from, its not as if that style is popular anywhere else right now.

looks like those horrible Displate designs, which are usually photographic images with photoshop filters applied to them. lazy tat.

the only style I like close to that is the style they use in GTA promotion art...

this zavvi slipcase is hideous. the amazon one is better, but surprised they went the pop art route for this title.

So this steelbook is available from Zavvi and Amazon in the UK with a 4K disc but comes with slips and other stuff.
This steelbook is available from Target in the US but it doesn't include 4K.

Normally I don't care about 4K because I don't plan to upgrade but I have the JW1 and JW2 4K steelbooks on order from Zavvi so I would like this steelbook with a 4K disc to go with it. But I really don't need the slip and the other stuff which is driving up the price.

To complicate things I'm a sealed collector so JW1 and JW2 would not go well with JW3 in a slip.
Well maybe they would if JW1 was in a dress and JW2 was in a skirt.

Also, Canada isn't getting a JW3 4K steelbook.

Does Nova sell their steelbooks without slips?

So this steelbook is available from Zavvi and Amazon in the UK with a 4K disc but comes with slips and other stuff.
This steelbook is available from Target in the US but it doesn't include 4K.

Normally I don't care about 4K because I don't plan to upgrade but I have the JW1 and JW2 4K steelbooks on order from Zavvi so I would like this steelbook with a 4K disc to go with it. But I really don't need the slip and the other stuff which is driving up the price.

To complicate things I'm a sealed collector so JW1 and JW2 would not go well with JW3 in a slip.
Well maybe they would if JW1 was in a dress and JW2 was in a skirt.

Also, Canada isn't getting a JW3 4K steelbook.

Does Nova sell their steelbooks without slips?

Why are you bothered about having the 4K disc if you’re keeping them sealed? Surely you can save a lot of money by just sticking to the US or Canadian version if you want to keep it sealed

No, nova don’t do that

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Why are you bothered about having the 4K disc if you’re keeping them sealed? Surely you can save a lot of money by just sticking to the US or Canadian version if you want to keep it sealed

No, nova don’t do that

The US doesn't ship to Canada and I would rather have a steelbook other than the Canadian steelbook.
Which is this one.

m2230494.jpg