John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jun 13, 2013
Release date: September 16, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99
Note: With slipbox and coin. The Exclusive Black Coin will be packaged inside the SteelBook case and the slipbox artwork will be different from the SteelBook artwork.

03B31859-CF10-4A0B-A1C9-F1211B5FFD57_jpeg.jpg

12154081-2094675804375059.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Per Zavvi.

Just as FYI, we will be launching John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum Zavvi Exclusive 4K Ultra HD Steelbook tomorrow at 12pm.
I just knew this was going to happen, and i'm glad about it, BUT I wonder if someone else will do a Blu-ray only release ?, still don't fancy paying £29.99 for a 4K steel that is basically useless as I don't have 4K, But glad to see a steelbook only release without the extra nonsense. I hope it's £25..(or less)....:naughty:

I think it's a horrible looking steel (and slip case). Cancelled my order and will look elsewhere (outside of the UK) for a better looking one

Reactions: Punker76
Somehow I don't think this is happening other than the fact that the full package is available to order.

Perhaps I misunderstood thinking that the steelbook was being sold on its own.

well that's disappointing :banghead:....was hoping a run of the steelbook only not just a sodding restock. oh well, no UK JW3 Steel for me, will stick with the amaray or wait until it appears on streaming. Well done Lionsgate..Oh and it's sold out again, 500 in 50 minutes at £40 a pop. Give me strength..(n)