Purchase links: Amazon FR 4K - BD - FNAC 4K - BD
Price: €29.99 (4K) - €24.99 (BD)

John-Wick-Parabellum-Steelbook-Edition-Limitee-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg
John-Wick-Parabellum-Steelbook-Edition-Limitee-Blu-ray.jpg

John-Wick-Parabellum-Steelbook-Edition-Limitee-Blu-ray-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Ranavalone
Amazon have charged my card (full price) yet they’ve immediately reduced the price before even posting my purchase?? Bit cheeky :wow:
Amazon
When price drops on release date or before release date and payment was already taken you will auto get a refund in next few days
You will get an email soon likely in next 2 days telling you are getting a refund under pre order price promise

No need to contact Amazon price difference will be refunded as release date is September 23rd Today

Pre Order Price promise covers between the time you place your order up to and including the end of the day of the release date.

Amazon Website
Pre Order Price Promise
Where the item has a stated release date, if your order enters the dispatch process before that date and the price of the item drops below the price you were charged between the date of dispatch and the release date, we'll automatically refund your payment card for the difference between the price you were charged and the lower price.

I had sometimes when price dropped the next day after release date with amazon France and Germany a refund still given without me looking for it

Amazon
When price drops on release date or before release date and payment was already taken you will auto get a refund in next few days
You will get an email soon likely in next 2 days telling you are getting a refund under pre order price promise

No need to contact Amazon price difference will be refunded as release date is September 23rd Today

Pre Order Price promise covers between the time you place your order up to and including the end of the day of the release date.

Amazon Website
Pre Order Price Promise
Where the item has a stated release date, if your order enters the dispatch process before that date and the price of the item drops below the price you were charged between the date of dispatch and the release date, we'll automatically refund your payment card for the difference between the price you were charged and the lower price.

I had sometimes when price dropped the next day after release date with amazon France and Germany a refund still given without me looking for it
Just had this confirmed to me by the lovely Kassie at Amazon :thumbs:

Just spoke to Amazon.fr about my order not being dispatched yet and getting charged the lower price of €19.99 rather than €25.99. They told me to cancel and reorder to get it at€19.99, now being delivered on Thursday.

Has anybody's shipped yet? They charged me two days ago and mine still hasn't shipped. Just curious if that's the case with anyone else?
Most my Amazon France/Germany pre orders get shipped after release date it varies from 1-3 days later and a rare occasion a week later

Customers based in France/Germany most times get their orders shipped before International orders

Amazon FR are probably confused with my account so I don't expect a ship notice anytime soon :shipped:

First ordered regular BD edition by accident instead of 4K, so cancelled and ordered 4K. Then I saw the price drop on BD so ordered that and cancelled the 4K. Then I find out the Continental card doesn't come with the BD and the 4K dropped to €25, so I cancelled the BD again and re-ordered the 4K :confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes::rofl::rofl:

Hope Amazon can keep up :giggle::LOL:

Has anybody's shipped yet? They charged me two days ago and mine still hasn't shipped. Just curious if that's the case with anyone else?
Bonjour,
Nous vous informons que votre commande a été expédiée. Votre colis est en cours d'acheminement et cette commande ne peut donc plus être modifiée. Si vous souhaitez retourner un article, visualiser ou modifier une autre commande, veuillez consulter Vos commandes sur Amazon.fr.
Livraison :
Jeudi 26 septembre 2019
Votre commande a été expédiée à :
Détails de l'expédition

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lone Crusader