John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D & Blu-ray SteelBooks) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: October 4, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon DE 4K - BD - MediaMarkt 4K - BD
Price: €34.99 (Amazon - 4K) - €22.99 (Amazon - BD) - €39.99 (MM - 4K) - €24.99 (MM - BD)

81V5MA-qvgL._SY500_.jpg
81jgEAxsc6L._SY500_.jpg

91Qz7gvbjnL._SX466_.jpg
81kEm+ITVlL._SX466_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shipping is now €5. Is this new?
I’ll blame it on Brexit as well :rolleyes:
Not new
My previous orders with amazon germany shipping has been €5.00 for years
2014 to date price has been €5.00 standard shipping to Rep of Ireland with Amazon Germany

Shipping is now €5. Is this new?
I’ll blame it on Brexit as well :rolleyes:
a good tip from me: buy 2 copies or 2 movies and you dont have to pay the FSK18 shipping (Saturn). seems to be a bug, but a good one :D

Not new
My previous orders with amazon germany shipping has been €5.00 for years
2014 to date price has been €5.00 standard shipping to Rep of Ireland with Amazon Germany
he was referring to Media Markt (pre-order)

a good tip from me: buy 2 copies or 2 movies and you dont have to pay the FSK18 shipping (Saturn). seems to be a bug, but a good one :D

he was referring to Media Markt (pre-order)
Since Amazon DE has it as well I will order from them. No shipping costs since I’m a prime member.

There is no 3D version of JW3. (Or the other two).
TY I didn't have my glasses on and could of swore it had 3D, or maybe I just don't understand why anyone would get just the regular Blu-ray.
I'm getting old and ordered both of those way to fast. Since I look stupid might as well ask Is this a WEA Cover? I haven't seen this art anywhere else or at least the 4-5 now different steels of this I've preordered

TY I didn't have my glasses on and could of swore it had 3D, or maybe I just don't understand why anyone would get just the regular Blu-ray.
I'm getting old and ordered both of those way to fast. Since I look stupid might as well ask Is this a WEA Cover? I haven't seen this art anywhere else or at least the 4-5 now different steels of this I've preordered
You'll have no problems to cancel the other one.
As far as I know - Germany is the only one with this cover...(at this time- that could change)
Yes it is interesting that they have a 2K only edition- and a 4K + 2k edition