John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D & Blu-ray SteelBooks) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: October 4, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon DE 4K - BD - MediaMarkt 4K - BD
Price: €34.99 (Amazon - 4K) - €22.99 (Amazon - BD) - €39.99 (MM - 4K) - €24.99 (MM - BD)

81V5MA-qvgL._SY500_.jpg
81jgEAxsc6L._SY500_.jpg

91Qz7gvbjnL._SX466_.jpg
81kEm+ITVlL._SX466_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah, really? That could be a deal breaker for me. FAC’s JW1 didn’t have any subs issues and that was a European disc.
FAC and French release will not be the same disc. Not 100% sure about German disc but if I remember previous releases the German disc will be different as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76
4K steel is down to €34.99

I think I’m going to cancel this one for now and wait for in-hand pictures. With the wealth of releases for this film I doubt it will sell out. If it does I’ve got the superior (IMO) French steelbook pre-ordered.

Reactions: djjez83 and yy0925
Germans ruined it again :pain::facepalm:. The only thing what is better here than on the NL/FR versions is the title and its color which blend in artwork nicely imho, no need for "chapter" or "kapitel" or Keanu Reeves name as well. BUT only that one little change won´t persuade me for buying this streaky matte crap :vomit: . This is the only one JW3 steelbook Im not buying.

looks cheap, but we all knew it :D

another one who has to leave the JW fan club :(

I don´t see it that way :). I still see myself as fan of John Wick :spoil:. And since this ed. has same front artwork as FR/NL, I don´t see the urge to own it. Plus, as an unofficial rule of mine, all crappy streaky matte steelbooks have an exception in owning :naughty::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: tha_lunatic
I don´t see it that way :). I still see myself as fan of John Wick :spoil:. And since this ed. has same front artwork as FR/NL, I don´t see the urge to own it. Plus, as an unofficial rule of mine, all crappy streaky matte steelbooks have an exception in owning :naughty::LOL:
Same
Really don't understand the "need" to own a shite steelbook.

Reactions: Hereticz