John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) [Netherlands]

wouter

Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2016
Herent, Belgium
Release date: September 23, 2019
Purchase links: Proxis BD - 4K - Limited Edition - Bol BD - 4K - Limited Edition - Mediamarkt BD - 4K - Limited Edition
Price: BD €19.99 (MM) - €21.99 (Bol) - €23.99 (Proxis) - 4K €27.99 (MM) - €29.99 (Bol) - €35.19 (Proxis) - LE €59.99 (MM) - €67.99 (Bol & MM) - €69.29 (Proxis)

9200000115225619.jpg 9200000115225625.jpg 9200000118065133.jpg

9200000115225625_4.jpg9200000115225625_3(2).jpg9200000118065133_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed none as stated by larson1977. Here in Holland we keep all media to their native language and add additional audio or subtitles. Kids learn english very early.
It's also the reason we don't translate the menu titles in Dutch for the bonus like we have to do for the French bonus. Dutch and Flemish people understand English pretty well.

Exactly :)
And why ruin a movie like they do in Spain and Germany? No point that all female and male characters having the same voice :naughty: :LOL:
Are those really the same voices? In France and Benelux we have a different actor for each localised character. In the Benelux we of course only dub kids movies.

Are those really the same voices? In France and Benelux we have a different actor for each localised character. In the Benelux we of course only dub kids movies.
I'm in Spain now for holidays and I'm not able to watch any movie or series on the television becaus you hear the original English track softly on the background with Spanish dubbing over it :(
Any English speaking person can watch television in the Netherlands and only have to be "bothered" by the Dutch subtitles on the screen ;)

And yes, that's why our English is pretty good. My 4 year old daughter is allready starting to know some English words, heck, she wants to see Frozen with the English audio track because it sounds better (she says) :)

Great idea nicely executed with simple design in real wood and despite goodies hardly good enough to be described as such looking like a perfect box to (possibly) hold steelbooks for the first three JOHN WICK films in the JW universe.
As for fitting more than one steelbook in the box I'd guess possibly three would fit if the box is the same size as one of my bog standard American walnut cigar humidors
(measurements of cigar box = W: 24 cms, D: 18cm, H: 7cm):-
20190914_081000_resized.jpg ---------------------------------------------------------------------
1568467670233.png

Wooden Box looks good
But only includes the steelbook with 1 coin and pencil

I would have considered getting this if it had of included more items like a metal lobby card and poster and booklet in English and other John Wick related items and have also included the Adjudicator Medallion

Nope, they're sold out for now.
Maybe it has something to do with me who ordered:
  • 20 BD steelbooks
  • 5 4K steelbooks
  • 6 special edition box sets
:naughty:

Easy peasy for me. I can return all without questions asked and shipping's free. So now I'm sure I get at least a a bunch of mint items. Should be enough to help other collectors too.... ;)
At cost?
If shipping to UK is an option i’d be Happy to take one of the 20 off your hands :)

I'm in Spain now for holidays and I'm not able to watch any movie or series on the television becaus you hear the original English track softly on the background with Spanish dubbing over it :(
Any English speaking person can watch television in the Netherlands and only have to be "bothered" by the Dutch subtitles on the screen ;)

And yes, that's why our English is pretty good. My 4 year old daughter is allready starting to know some English words, heck, she wants to see Frozen with the English audio track because it sounds better (she says) :)
When I was over in Holland 2 years ago it was easy to keep up with the Brexit votes (they could have stopped all the BS then as they were voting on heeding the result or not...they never had too...idiots...but I digress). Point is we watched the news coverage in the hotel easy and never had to worry about translation as Dutch speech had subs or was repeated in English also(same with the travel- everything was announced in both languages)

Great idea nicely executed with simple design in real wood and despite goodies hardly good enough to be described as such looking like a perfect box to (possibly) hold steelbooks for the first three JOHN WICK films in the JW universe.
As for fitting more than one steelbook in the box I'd guess possibly three would fit if the box is the same size as one of my bog standard American walnut cigar humidors
(measurements of cigar box = W: 24 cms, D: 18cm, H: 7cm):-
View attachment 446966 --------------------------------------------------------------------- View attachment 446967
The inner dimensions of the box are 180 x 143 x 47 and it fits 3 steelbooks. :)

Wooden Box looks good
But only includes the steelbook with 1 coin and pencil

I would have considered getting this if it had of included more items like a metal lobby card and poster and booklet in English and other John Wick related items and have also included the Adjudicator Medallion
Collector's coin, pencil, continental notepad and steelbook. As the wooden box is very expensive, the continental card plastic or metal or the adjuicator coin would have made the edition way too expensive for retail.

I just tried and it fits exactly 3 steelbooks. So yes.
The inner dimensions of the box are 180 x 143 x 47 and it fits 3 steelbooks. :)
So......

I'll have:
- 1 wooden box, sealed as is....
- 1 wooden box to store my sealed part 1, 2 & 3 Belga editions duplicates
- 1 wooden box to store all coins, pencils, notebooks etc. etc.... :thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy