John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #28) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: September 29, 2020
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order on September 18 at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $45.99 (Full Slip) - $46.99 (Lenti) - $92.98 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenti
Note: One 4K disc (feature + supplements)
Full Slip limited to 1500 numbered copies
Lenti limited to 1500 numbered copies

575D2BF9-E3FC-43CE-8BB9-DD2592616253.jpeg
E973C74E-E401-4103-9C46-E16C47349C04.jpeg

104867351_2517974724972951_7540652459926291816_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless the slips/artwork are great - I will simply buy the 4K discs in standard amaray editions to replace the ones in the Nova Blu ray editions.
(part of me hopes that is the case! Buying entirely new sets just for 4K is not awesome, unless the art and design is worth it).
I'll replace the previous editions with these (all being well). I opted for the full slips and it's always bugged me that they didn't tried to match them... I didn't even pick up their JW3 for that reason, but also because I just wasn't a big fan of the artwork overall.

I'll replace the previous editions with these (all being well). I opted for the full slips and it's always bugged me that they didn't tried to match them... I didn't even pick up their JW3 for that reason, but also because I just wasn't a big fan of the artwork overall.
you are no longer a member of the JW fan club

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83 and Noodles
I suppose that is another option (replacing wholesale) - but will the new editions be boxsets as well, like the previous ones? And will they be better/worse/same? So many questions to be answered...

Reactions: Noodles
I suppose that is another option (replacing wholesale) - but will the new editions be boxsets as well, like the previous ones? And will they be better/worse/same? So many questions to be answered...
Haha yeah, lots could still go wrong with these and make me change my mind. We'll see!

Reactions: C.C. 95
How the hell do you both remember that :LOL:

I just remember that there was something about whether all images or poses from different releases were from the correct movies, not that you mentioned it specifically. I was reminded of it recently with the talk about Jaws 2 images being used in a recent Jaws 1 thread.

Reactions: Flloydo