John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #25) [Korea]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: November 15, 2019
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Quarter Slip (Pre-order October 18, 10 PM Korea time) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $124.99 (Box Set) - $37.99 (Full Slip A or Full Slip B or Lenticular) - $36.99 (Quarter Slip)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Quarter Slip
Notes: One click Box Set: $ 124.99 (As same numbered) (500 set) (Includes Full Slip A + Full Slip B + Lenticular O-Ring slip) - Box Set Gift: 48p PHOTO Book, Original Poster - Full Slip A: 800 copies - Full Slip B: 500 copies - Lenticular: 800 copies - Quarter Slip: 400 copies + Extra copies

71316826_1945776548859441_2986148838009470976_o.jpg71289731_1945776672192762_8561156305367072768_o.jpg72051210_1945776652192764_3331848006885441536_o.jpg71348719_1945776565526106_7018580657404116992_o.jpg71528133_1945776538859442_6106026632445689856_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems to have disappeared

I took a screen recording of it anyway. And I just opened it up on my history on my phone but don’t know if it was taken down for a reason.

The more I look at it, it don’t have much depth and it’s not too great. Personally I don’t think the image is right for the lenti.

And this is also why I think the GB should of gone live a few day’s later after these shots as it don’t match. Some may be annoyed
I actually like the artwork used for the lenti. The colours are really nice and different.

And I'm sure being a Nova lenti it will look cool in hand :thumbs:

I actually like the artwork used for the lenti. The colours are really nice and different.

And I'm sure being a Nova lenti it will look cool in hand :thumbs:

I love the art used. But I don’t think it suits a lenti personally

I love the art used. But I don’t think it suits a lenti personally
This is on their FB page...

_20190930_054558.JPG

I think something must be lost in the translation though.

Also, I think full slip A is very boring. It's just a different shot of the steelbook cover really......

I like that they used that interior artwork from the French steelbook also. Very cool!

Reactions: Mike Haley
Slips look good

I think while the lenticular isn't exactly the same as the other two with him holding the gun it's still a close up shot of his head and shoulders so still the same style in a round about way. Look at it this way, it could've been a completely different type of image they used and completely ruined the continuity of the lenticulars

This is on their FB page...

View attachment 449191

I think something must be lost in the translation though.

Also, I think full slip A is very boring. It's just a different shot of the steelbook cover really......

I like that they used that interior artwork from the French steelbook also. Very cool!

Ah ok. Not sure that that means. Why does it have to be imax

I think B is boring personally. Halle jazzes it up a little bit I like that the back of slip A compliments the back of the steel.

Yeah I think the inside art is decent too. Also on the back of the art cards

Slips look good

I think while the lenticular isn't exactly the same as the other two with him holding the gun it's still a close up shot of his head and shoulders so still the same style in a round about way. Look at it this way, it could've been a completely different type of image they used and completely ruined the continuity of the lenticulars
I like the use of gold on the slip.

Seems to have disappeared

I took a screen recording of it anyway. And I just opened it up on my history on my phone but don’t know if it was taken down for a reason.

And this is also why I think the GB should of gone live a few day’s later after these shots as it don’t match. Some may be annoyed

Its deleted because its not officially released. I think only person annoyed is NOT you ;)

No date and time given for pre order yet. Expecting the beauty shots for it this week so imagine live pre order will be in a few weeks

However HDN have opened a GB early which has already sold out but more copies are being put up tomorrow
Cheers man! The shots look awesome! All three editions look gorgeous! Shame their JW1 and 2 slips werent as gorgeous!

I think only person annoyed is NOT you ;)

So everyone is annoyed? :wacky:

check the non steelbook groupbuy section for a custom lenti of this image.. it actually looks quite cool

Already got the link for the actual nova lenti video Aniv posted and it’s not that great imo. Like I said, would look much better as a full slip. But A will do me fine

Cheers man! The shots look awesome! All three editions look gorgeous! Shame their JW1 and 2 slips werent as gorgeous!

I’m personally not a fan of the looking down the barrel lentis for 1 & 2 but full slip A for JW2 is lovely

got nearly 3 weeks to decide before pre order anyway so maybe they will show some live shots of the slips. Nova sometimes do that

Reactions: ChrisPatt
@Flloydo I didn't really didn't like them colours on the JW2 slips!

I could even one click this one I like the movie that much but don't think I could justify the price it will be! Andi will just want the first and second to match too!(n)

Reactions: Flloydo