John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #25) [Korea]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: November 15, 2019
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Quarter Slip (Pre-order October 18, 10 PM Korea time) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $124.99 (Box Set) - $37.99 (Full Slip A or Full Slip B or Lenticular) - $36.99 (Quarter Slip)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Quarter Slip
Notes: One click Box Set: $ 124.99 (As same numbered) (500 set) (Includes Full Slip A + Full Slip B + Lenticular O-Ring slip) - Box Set Gift: 48p PHOTO Book, Original Poster - Full Slip A: 800 copies - Full Slip B: 500 copies - Lenticular: 800 copies - Quarter Slip: 400 copies + Extra copies

71316826_1945776548859441_2986148838009470976_o.jpg71289731_1945776672192762_8561156305367072768_o.jpg72051210_1945776652192764_3331848006885441536_o.jpg71348719_1945776565526106_7018580657404116992_o.jpg71528133_1945776538859442_6106026632445689856_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest the beauty shots are a anticlimax.
Don't particularly like any of them.
To those that said that you can't go wrong with a Nova lenti - Nova have just proved you can!!!

The only one I find acceptable is fullslip B and the back of the Lenti.

Even the steel is a bit disappointing after receiving the truly spectacular french steelbook.

Will try for fullslip B directly.

Hhmm very surprising and disappointing that neither of these two artworks made it onto a slip somewhere

91hVXDVuraL._SY679_.jpgjohn_wick_chapter_three_ver21_xlg.jpg

Both would have looked stunning with a full holofoil finish like Nova's slip A for JW2. Glad to see the image they've used for the Lenti make an appearance as I really like that one (where can we see the vid for it?)

Not sure which edition to go for tbh, if in hand pics aren't released before PO I'll probably go for the OC just to ensure I dont miss out on whichever ends up being the best version....

Last edited:
To be honest the beauty shots are a anticlimax.
To those that said that you can't go wrong with a Nova lenti - Nova have just proved you can!!!

Weird, people are still ordering lenti after seeing the reveal. Maybe not everyone likes or dislike the same thing?

Reactions: Covcraig
I love them all :drool:
sure, the lenti doesnt match with the others, but it looks nice, so it's all good.

cant wai to get my one click + lenti

the 1/4 slip looks nice. will buy this edition as well.

Reactions: Hereticz
I've been sort of following the thread for the last few days and it's just too funny that those that blind purchased the lenti to match the other 2 are now having to settle for Wick's shoulders instead of the barrel of a gun.
Nova should have just gone FS vs O-ring, knowing they weren't going to match the lentis, what's the point of them matching the (old) format!?

I've been sort of following the thread for the last few days and it's just too funny that those that blind purchased the lenti to match the other 2 are now having to settle for Wick's shoulders instead of the barrel of a gun.
Nova should have just gone FS vs O-ring, knowing they weren't going to match the lentis, what's the point of them matching the (old) format!?
Especially when there was official art that would have matched those previous two lentis.

I can't understand why the didn't chose to go for the gun barrel design at all. Its not used anywhere in the whole package.....

Reactions: harry and DMD4k
Me either, apparently because it's not an IMAX poster?? LOL So all of the used art is IMAX? :cautious:

Reactions: harry

What's funny is your cruising through pages of posts to put laughing reactions on posts like I'm sitting here screwing with disappointment over this.

I actually really like it believe it or not, so laugh away

5IMcyqKbkg0O4.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
What's funny is your cruising through pages of posts to put laughing reactions on posts
Yeah, I suppose that's funny too! Good one :LOL:
like I'm sitting here screwing with disappointment over this.
Truth be told, it makes no difference to me if you're delighted or disappointed by any of them. I didn't point you out, I was just commenting in general. The general consensus was, Nova will do the gun barrel thing for their 3rd lenti, let's blind buy this, we're safe. Yes, you were the one to suggest shoulders were fine too, but so what? It could've been anyone else for all intents and purposes.
I actually really like it believe it or not, so laugh away

View attachment 449224
:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Reactions: Flloydo
I've never had a problem ordering direct. Just be there on time!

If I do miss out, there are always the regular Korean eBay sellers who usually have my back :thumbs:
I've missed out a couple times by waiting to go direct so for some, I now choose not to risk it - especially with the ever increasing popularity of this franchise.

I’m blind buying the lenti slip. I have the lenti slips for the previous two films so either way I want them all the same.
I can’t imagine the release will look bad.
Same
nova just messaged me: their steelbook will be matt ...same as the German steelbook
serious?
The first two were Gloss so assumed Nova would follow suit
For me it’s because I have the first 2 lentis, so I’m getting the 3rd. But also, they haven’t disappointed on the John Wick artwork yet. So I have faith in them.
I thought John Wick 2 came to around 45GBP, whereas this comes to around 55GBP - may be I'm mistaken on what I paid for JW2, or maybe it's just the exchange rate :)
I thought the lenticular would match the first two...

View attachment 449188
am gutted this wasnt used :(
Slips look good

I think while the lenticular isn't exactly the same as the other two with him holding the gun it's still a close up shot of his head and shoulders so still the same style in a round about way. Look at it this way, it could've been a completely different type of image they used and completely ruined the continuity of the lenticulars
agreed
not that I'm unhappy with the choice of lenti, am not, its great, but it just doesnt match the first two
Especially when there was official art that would have matched those previous two lentis.

I can't understand why the didn't chose to go for the gun barrel design at all. Its not used anywhere in the whole package.....
the continuity being broken is what bugs me - the only thing that does.

I love the look of all editions and had this not already had a type of lenti precident, I'd have nothing to complain about.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Yeah, I suppose that's funny too! Good one :LOL:
Truth be told, it makes no difference to me if you're delighted or disappointed by any of them. I didn't point you out, I was just commenting in general. The general consensus was, Nova will do the gun barrel thing for their 3rd lenti, let's blind buy this, we're safe. Yes, you were the one to suggest shoulders were fine too, but so what? It could've been anyone else for all intents and purposes.

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

I don't really care about the reactions but just want to let you know personally that I like the slips. If anything the way I look at it is - the first two movies he was the hunter and the previous lenticulars represent this and in this film he's the hunted and the image used kind of represents he's now on the outside looking in. That's what I take from it and I'm fine with that. There's no guarantee part 4 will have an image remotely similar to the previous 3 movies so there's always a chance continuity will be broken. There's no trilogy or quadrilogy of steelbook releases that have the exact same type of full slip or lenticular slip continued through the set that I can think of off the top of my head so its not really a shocker here to be honest.

Its just sad that you find joy in what I imagine is a disappointment for alot of people who had high hopes or different expectations for this release and you've made a point to either make a mental note of particular posts or gone out of your way to target specific posts with laughing reactions and not just that, wrote a subsequent post letting everyone know you take pleasure in people being disappointed/misplacing their faith in Novamedia.

You sir have a good Monday morning though

Reactions: DMD4k
I don't really care about the reactions but just want to let you know personally that I like the slips. If anything the way I look at it is - the first two movies he was the hunter and the previous lenticulars represent this and in this film he's the hunted and the image used kind of represents he's now on the outside looking in. That's what I take from it and I'm fine with that. There's no guarantee part 4 will have an image remotely similar to the previous 3 movies so there's always a chance continuity will be broken. There's no trilogy or quadrilogy of steelbook releases that have the exact same type of full slip or lenticular slip continued through the set that I can think of off the top of my head so its not really a shocker here to be honest.

Its just sad that you find joy in what I imagine is a disappointment for alot of people who had high hopes or different expectations for this release and you've made a point to either make a mental note of particular posts or gone out of your way to target specific posts with laughing reactions and not just that, wrote a subsequent post letting everyone know you take pleasure in people being disappointed/misplacing their faith in Novamedia.

The Jurassic Park/World series had two series of steelbooks that mathced ;)

I think you take this hobby way too seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83