John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #25) [Korea]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: November 15, 2019
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Quarter Slip (Pre-order October 18, 10 PM Korea time) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $124.99 (Box Set) - $37.99 (Full Slip A or Full Slip B or Lenticular) - $36.99 (Quarter Slip)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Quarter Slip
Notes: One click Box Set: $ 124.99 (As same numbered) (500 set) (Includes Full Slip A + Full Slip B + Lenticular O-Ring slip) - Box Set Gift: 48p PHOTO Book, Original Poster - Full Slip A: 800 copies - Full Slip B: 500 copies - Lenticular: 800 copies - Quarter Slip: 400 copies + Extra copies

71316826_1945776548859441_2986148838009470976_o.jpg71289731_1945776672192762_8561156305367072768_o.jpg72051210_1945776652192764_3331848006885441536_o.jpg71348719_1945776565526106_7018580657404116992_o.jpg71528133_1945776538859442_6106026632445689856_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like how he mentionned in red that it was OOP/OOS IN LESS THAN 2 MINS.. as it somehow justify the price he's asking for it :shipped:
Seller also has Perfect Condition Sealed (No Dents or Dings seen through plastic wrap)
It's a pre order the seller don't have in hand so seller cant say it's in perfect condition

Seller also has listed
I will not be responsible for any damages if shrink wrap is removed

Note
Seller is responsible for any damage seen when unsealed by customer
Customer has right to inspect goods for any damage
Sale of contract is between the seller and customer

Knew I would regret not double dipping for a fullslip whilst they were fair price....i’ll Never own one now with those price jumps

Ah well.
In all honesty i’d Just be happy to re-own the FS for the first movie if I can’t double up on parts 2 and 3( like the movie enough I wouldn’t mind an FS alongside the lentis)

Least I will have all lentis :) am happy enough for those

I like FS A and the lenti artwork. O-ring and back credits = :yuck:. Does Nova usually release O-ring lentis?

They are releasing more lenti full slips these days. They did so with Insidious and Kick-Ass, etc, but I guess they went with an o-ring lenti for this release to match the 2 previous ones.

Seller also has Perfect Condition Sealed (No Dents or Dings seen through plastic wrap)
It's a pre order the seller don't have in hand so seller cant say it's in perfect condition

Seller also has listed
I will not be responsible for any damages if shrink wrap is removed

Note
Seller is responsible for any damage seen when unsealed by customer
Customer has right to inspect goods for any damage
Sale of contract is between the seller and customer

That's not true with eBay. eBay has a policy of protecting sellers from returns if a buyer opens or "alters" an item they purchased. Buyers are only protected if the item is returned as received. If you buy a sealed item and it's damaged, you have the right to a return, but not if opened. Some years ago I tried to return a damaged item I bought on eBay, but the seller won the case because eBay said that I opened the item. They told me that all items must be sent back as received. eBay has different policies than a typical store.

That's not true with eBay. eBay has a policy of protecting sellers from returns if a buyer opens or "alters" an item they purchased. Buyers are only protected if the item is returned as received. If you buy a sealed item and it's damaged, you have the right to a return, but not if opened. Some years ago I tried to return a damaged item I bought on eBay, but the seller won the case because eBay said that I opened the item. They told me that all items must be sent back as received. eBay has different policies than a typical store.
If you purchase goods and they are damaged you are entitled to a refund or replacement that's the law
Ebay and PayPal protection covers this.

When you purchase goods you are not buying something that is to be kept sealed
You are purchasing goods to open and use.

If item listed as new you are meant to receive new and undamaged

If damage is not clearly listed in description of goods for sale and what you receive is damaged you are entitled to a refund or replacement
Goods purchased must be fit for purpose

Last edited:
If you purchase goods and they are damaged you are entitled to a refund or replacement that's the law

If damage is not clearly listed in description of goods for sale and what you receive is damaged you are entitled to a refund or replacement

Exactly, the buyer protection policy doesn't state you cant take of the wrapping and inspect the contents. Otherwise nothing new and sealed would be covered, and that would just be stupid. If, as a seller, you don't want to run the risk of a return because of say a damaged loose disk, then don't sell on eBay. Tracked insured is the best option for both parties. Agreeing on a customs declaration value is the only thing that becomes problematic. Many sellers, and quite rightly so, refuse to state a value other than that of the sale price. Anything else is fraudulent. I have received the odd loose disc, and it's unclear if it shipped that way or happened in transit. But if the purchase has been packaged with obvious care, I believe as a buyer I should suck up such an issue. Discs can be resurfaced. The whole transaction should be fair and reasonable to both parties.

But to suggest a damaged item isn't covered is nonsense, and eBay will almost always side with the buyer in such circumstances.

Reactions: paulboland
Depends on country I guess as I was forced to sort a seller out due to a small scratches under shrink wrap after they opened the item.
The UK has distance selling laws (even though the buyer was from South America somewhere) that protect buyers and trump eBay policies.

And it is also different if you buy from a private seller or a professional seller. At least here in Germany.