John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #25) [Korea]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: November 15, 2019
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Quarter Slip (Pre-order October 18, 10 PM Korea time) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $124.99 (Box Set) - $37.99 (Full Slip A or Full Slip B or Lenticular) - $36.99 (Quarter Slip)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Quarter Slip
Notes: One click Box Set: $ 124.99 (As same numbered) (500 set) (Includes Full Slip A + Full Slip B + Lenticular O-Ring slip) - Box Set Gift: 48p PHOTO Book, Original Poster - Full Slip A: 800 copies - Full Slip B: 500 copies - Lenticular: 800 copies - Quarter Slip: 400 copies + Extra copies

71316826_1945776548859441_2986148838009470976_o.jpg71289731_1945776672192762_8561156305367072768_o.jpg72051210_1945776652192764_3331848006885441536_o.jpg71348719_1945776565526106_7018580657404116992_o.jpg71528133_1945776538859442_6106026632445689856_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And it is also different if you buy from a private seller or a professional seller. At least here in Germany.
Ebay and PayPal protection applies to all buyers regeardless is seller is private or business.

If you purchase goods and receive damage goods you are entitled to a refund or replacement unless the damage is already clearly listed in item for sale.

Ebay
If the item you received does not match the description or is defective or damaged, you can return it. In this situation, you can return the item even if the seller's return policy indicates that returns will not be accepted.

Ebay Private Sellers
Listing no returns this can apply if goods are unwanted as in buyer changes their mind but if goods received are damaged the seller has to accept the return and issue a full refund unless the buyer was made aware of damage before purchasing.

Last edited:
Reactions: yeslek
OC order through KMuse is still live. Looks like he only sold 2 of those. Fingers still crossed it isn't cancelled!

I missed the Nova pre-order. None of the full slip/lenticular editions were available on ebay at sane people prices. I started getting desperate. Then I saw The Pung on ebay had only one left of the 1/4 slip. I panicked and went crawling like a penitent to the The Pung to get the last 1/4 slip. It has the booklet and art cards like the other editions, so I can live with that.

Reactions: Gabrielyo
lol so many critics in here; Didnt want to buy because it was listed too early, or fees were unnecessary because forum runs on good wishes or didn't want to buy because its so easy to get it direct??

Actually I have a habit of helping people who never join any of the groupbuy's I host. Just send me a message with why you couldnt get it after its sold out.

No there wont be any raffle etc in here, I dont believe in luck and gambling. Great for the winner but sucks for everyone else.

To the awesome detectives there is nothing to hide since I am not selling stolen goods, which is why my eBay id is same as my GB email domain; I built my collection from nothing to everything in 1 year without pressuring people to sell me items at or close to cost. Guess nobody appreciates the fact that I don’t sell GB stock on eBay or insult you by messaging you with a side deal.

What you do with you personal purchases Is your decision, please extend the same courtesy to me.

lol so many critics in here; Didnt want to buy because it was listed too early, or fees were unnecessary because forum runs on good wishes or didn't want to buy because its so easy to get it direct??

Actually I have a habit of helping people who never join any of the groupbuy's I host. Just send me a message with why you couldnt get it after its sold out.

No there wont be any raffle etc in here, I dont believe in luck and gambling. Great for the winner but sucks for everyone else.

To the awesome detectives there is nothing to hide since I am not selling stolen goods, which is why my eBay id is same as my GB email domain; I built my collection from nothing to everything in 1 year without pressuring people to sell me items at or close to cost. Guess nobody appreciates the fact that I don’t sell GB stock on eBay or insult you by messaging you with a side deal.

What you do with you personal purchases Is your decision, please extend the same courtesy to me.
Ignore the haters, you can never make everyone happy - you gave us a choice, it was up to us to take it based on the situation, as with all GB's?
Its not like the artwork wasnt revealed whilst GB allocations were still up either.

(Plus you have more supportors and appriciators of your hard work than you have haters I'd bet anyway)

If you purchase goods and they are damaged you are entitled to a refund or replacement that's the law
Ebay and PayPal protection covers this.

When you purchase goods you are not buying something that is to be kept sealed
You are purchasing goods to open and use.

If item listed as new you are meant to receive new and undamaged

If damage is not clearly listed in description of goods for sale and what you receive is damaged you are entitled to a refund or replacement
Goods purchased must be fit for purpose

No. All items must be sent back as received. I have no reason to make it up. I speak from experience, not assumptions. What you quoted means nothing. Everyone has a right to a refund if an item is damaged, but you can't open the item. The damaged item must be sent back unopened. The only way you can get a refund if you opened it is if a seller doesn't know their own rights. To be more clear, when this happened to me, I spoke on the phone with an eBay customer service rep and they told me that because I opened the item, I could not receive a refund as items must be sent back as received. This is after the seller told eBay that the item was no longer sealed as they sent it.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
No. All items must be sent back as received. I have no reason to make it up. I speak from experience, not assumptions. What you quoted means nothing. Everyone has a right to a refund if an item is damaged, but you can't open the item. The damaged item must be sent back unopened. The only way you can get a refund if you opened it is if a seller doesn't know their own rights. To be more clear, when this happened to me, I spoke on the phone with an eBay customer service rep and they told me that because I opened the item, I could not receive a refund as items must be sent back as received. This is after the seller told eBay that the item was no longer sealed as they sent it.
Private sellers, selling second hand items CAN declare 'sold as seen' which can limit, drastically, the amount of returns as then the bidding sale acts more like a car boot type.

Obviously if its sold as as buy it now then its covered by all you mention.

No. All items must be sent back as received. I have no reason to make it up. I speak from experience, not assumptions.
Buyers has right to open and inspect goods that's the law
Item received must match description of goods for sale if listed as new that is what they are to receive and that means goods must not be damaged/faulty
If customer notice damage not clearly listed in description of goods for sale they have received goods not as described.

If they notice item is damaged after taking the shrink wrapping off they received damaged goods they are entitled to return for a refund
Ebay and Paypal protection cover this for buyers that's the purpose of the protection
If goods are damaged they are considered not fit for purpose

Seller is responsible that goods arrive undamaged to Buyer
We are discussing goods sold as new received damaged not the seller changing their mind as in unwanted goods

Sending back sealed unopened applies returning as unwanted item totally different to receiving damaged goods situation

Reactions: St4rlord
Buyers has right to open and inspect goods that's the law
Item received must match description of goods for sale if listed as new that is what they are to receive and that means goods must not be damaged/faulty
If customer notice damage not clearly listed in description of goods for sale they have received goods not as described.

If they notice item is damaged after taking the shrink wrapping off they received damaged goods they are entitled to return for a refund
Ebay and Paypal protection cover this for buyers that's the purpose of the protection
If goods are damaged they are considered not fit for purpose

Seller is responsible that goods arrive undamaged to Buyer
We are discussing goods sold as new received damaged not the seller changing their mind as in unwanted goods

Sending back sealed unopened applies returning as unwanted item totally different to receiving damaged goods situation

You can say that as many times as you want. I speak from experience. It could be different for eBay UK, not sure, but not true in the U.S. Perhaps the rules are different for private sellers vs. companies, etc.

You can say that as many times as you want. I speak from experience. It could be different for eBay UK, not sure, but not true in the U.S. Perhaps the rules are different for private sellers vs. companies, etc.
Ebay USA
if the item you received arrived damaged, doesn't match the listing description, or if it's the wrong item, you're covered under the eBay Money Back Guarantee. You can return it even if the seller's returns policy says they don't accept returns.
How to return an item from your Purchase history

1. Find the item in your Purchase history and select Return this item.
  2. Select your reason for the return.
  3. If the item arrived damaged, broken, or faulty, you have the option to add up to 10 pictures showing any scratches or defects.
  4. Select Send.

Buyer is purchasing goods to open and use not to be kept sealed
If goods purchased after opening it's noticed you have received damaged goods they are entitled to a refund no if or buts on this
Only exception to this would be if the damage is caused by the buyer after using goods purchased but goods received was undamaged.

Goods must be as described and fit for purpose
Damaged goods listed as new means not as described.

New means goods will arrive undamaged and be as described
If damage not clearly listed before purchasing then buyer has rights to do a return.

Returning as received does not mean you can't open and inspect goods for damage
It just means returning as received with nothing missing
Only way buyer can know if what they have received is fit for purpose and not damaged is to open goods and inspect goods
As damaged goods not always obvious when sealed

Reactions: St4rlord and harry
those who didnt join the GB ...you didnt poker very well, so
BleakSpiffyFlickertailsquirrel-small.gif

I’m so happy that as per usual I was able to order direct and not become the laughing stock of you or aniv ;)

although Ironically, someone now has laughing stock! :LOL:

I’m so happy that as per usual I was able to order direct and not become the laughing stock of you or aniv ;)

Nobody is laughing at you and I personally dont care who gets it from where and how. If people were to read your posts on this thread; they would think you absolutely hated the product and did not want to purchase this.

That would be me! First time ever I failed to order directly. And of course the one time none of the Korean ebay sellers have any either!

I even created this thread and couldn't even get myself a copy!! :facepalm:

Reactions: Flloydo
Nobody is laughing at you and I personally dont care who gets it from where and how. If people were to read your posts on this thread; they would think you absolutely hated the product and did not want to purchase this.

It was actually a joke hence my winking face at thecollector86 post because himself and other people think you have to join a GB to get these. And the way yourself and others have to defend the fact you HAVE to join a GB to own it make me laugh. That’s all. Bit of banter if you like

but nope, your wrong. Like yourself, a collector, I have a right to say if I’m Not happy with certain art choices and I’m very happy with full slip A.
My main critique was the lenti. I personally would of loved that on a slip and not a lenti. But I’m happy A will match my others when the live shots were released.

you must be reading my messages all wrong