John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: October 15, 2019
Purchase link: Walmart (possibly in stores only)
Price: $24.96

70908932_2464031457202517_4860050575468571130_n.jpg

1571756790475.png

Last edited by a moderator:
There are 25,000 of these. Not exactly a small print run.

Walmart is doing store renovations for their media/entertainment sections nation wide and they are not really receiving/ordering older releases until that is complete.

This is considered an older title for them because the street date for the same movie was almost 4 weeks back (regular packaging). So eventually there will be a ton of them in stores.

Yeah my walmart did mention about the reset taking place and why certain things were not stocked at all
Mine is mid restock. I saw one of these on the shelf but it seems to have a small dent and maybe another under the bottom of the j-card. The employee mentioned she had 6 of the JW1-3 with the blood oath marker, but they're in the back in a box somewhere waiting for the reset to be finished.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aniv
Mine is mid restock. I saw one of these on the shelf but it seems to have a small dent and maybe another under the bottom of the j-card. The employee mentioned she had 6 of the JW1-3 with the blood oath marker, but they're in the back in a box somewhere waiting for the reset to be finished.

Yeah, I would suggest to wait until end of the month.

There are 25,000 of these. Not exactly a small print run.

Walmart is doing store renovations for their media/entertainment sections nation wide and they are not really receiving/ordering older releases until that is complete.

This is considered an older title for them because the street date for the same movie was almost 4 weeks back (regular packaging). So eventually there will be a ton of them in stores.

Awesome info - for members hoping for a GB, if you are able to hold on for a bit longer, I'll hopefully be able to source these.

I have 3 copies available (picked it up tonight). 1 per member first come first serve, USA only at this time.

DO NOT MESSAGE ME. Quote this post, first 3 people to reply can have it. I am too busy to list on eBay for scalping :D

Price is $24.96 plus 8.25% Sales Tax and shipping should $3.50

I have 3 copies available (picked it up tonight). 1 per member first come first serve, USA only at this time.

DO NOT MESSAGE ME. Quote this post, first 3 people to reply can have it. I am too busy to list on eBay for scalping :D

Price is $24.96 plus 8.25% Sales Tax and shipping should $3.50
Hi @Aniv
I like one of possible :)
Thanks for the opportunity!!!

Can be shipped to my buddy @FN-2187 in the US

Reactions: Aniv