Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
4.60 star(s) Rating: 4.60/5 5 Votes
Title: John Wick: Chapter 3 (2019)

Genre: Crime, Action

Director: Chad Stahelski

Release: 2019-05-15

Plot: John Wick is on the run for two reasons… he’s being hunted for a global $14 million dollar open contract on his life, and for breaking a central rule: taking a life on Continental Hotel grounds. The victim was a member of the High Table who ordered the open contract. John should have already been executed, except the Continental’s manager, Winston, has given him a one-hour grace period before he’s “Excommunicado” – membership revoked, banned from all services and cut off from other members. John uses the service industry to stay alive as he fights and kills his way out of New York City.

Got my ticket booked for 1440 on Wednesday so just over 2 days

Can’t wait.

Timing meant I missed out on both prior movies in cinemas (couldnt line up the BF and my own work patterns to fit a showing in and they were barely in screen for 2 weeks if I recall) so am not missing this one....potentially now going 3 times as mom and my brothers want screenings in the second week of release. Typical. Lol.

First available showing with reclining seats...might treat myself to a chicken sub and glass of wine, just cos this cinema sells those as well as all the usual movie snacks. Lol.

Got my ticket booked for 1440 on Wednesday so just over 2 days

Can’t wait.

Timing meant I missed out on both prior movies in cinemas (couldnt line up the BF and my own work patterns to fit a showing in and they were barely in screen for 2 weeks if I recall) so am not missing this one....potentially now going 3 times as mom and my brothers want screenings in the second week of release. Typical. Lol.

First available showing with reclining seats...might treat myself to a chicken sub and glass of wine, just cos this cinema sells those as well as all the usual movie snacks. Lol.

Enjoy!