Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: June 13, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $31.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

8F1C03E1-E2D9-49ED-A9B6-8CE8080F8D05.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
My wallet already shaking knowing how many different steels and editions will be out for this film yet :ohno: ....and I need to get them all :naughty:
novamedia time...
wea
wea part 2 (to match their 4k steelbooks)
amaray
amaray plain edition
1-4 amaray set lenti or 3+4 amaray set lenti
1-4 amaray set plain edition or 3+4 set plain edition

Reactions: samdavies and Nova
novamedia time...
wea
wea part 2 (to match their 4k steelbooks)
amaray
amaray plain edition
1-4 amaray set lenti or 3+4 amaray set lenti
1-4 amaray set plain edition or 3+4 set plain edition
I'll collect only the steelbooks of that list

Reactions: Hereticz
I really hope nova carry on with something that remotely matches their original release steels, and not those ugly 4K re-releases. I accept they probably won't do an O-ring lenti for it now, but I'll take what I can get at this point. 4K would help too.
I actually hope they release the OG steels as well as the new 4k re-release because John Wick!

This is a case where it’d look better if it didn’t have a PET slip. I don’t know how it’d look in hand, but the pencil drawing looks nice in the mockup.

Oh wait, is the slip in B/W and the steel is red? I guess the plus side of that is that if I don’t open it I’ll have the good image on the outside

Sold my original Nova steels and replaced them with the 4K ones, so I certainly hope they continue those with a matching release for the new fourth film.

Reactions: apsmith21
Sold my original Nova steels and replaced them with the 4K ones, so I certainly hope they continue those with a matching release for the new fourth film.
Hope not. The 4K re releases look like dogsh!t (the steels)

All about the original exclusives. How you think the 4K re releases are better are beyond me

There’s not a chance on earth if Nova do a exclusive it will look like their newer re releases. They’ll want to use all the cool new posters etc

All about the original exclusives. How you think the 4K re releases are better are beyond me

There’s not a chance on earth if Nova do a exclusive it will look like their newer re releases. They’ll want to use all the cool new posters etc
The O ring lenti slips are not the best though. I mean they are like really nice don't get me wrong. But they are certainly not as good as some other nova slips.

Lol I never understand that selfish mentality... just because you don't want something doesn't mean others shouldn't be given the opportunity. Just don't buy it if you're not a fan.

I'm a sucker for matching stuff anyway, especially when it comes to franchises... the original designs, whilst nice, are all over the place and too mishy-mashy for my liking.

Not sure why you think there's no chance they'll not do a matching one either... they didn't exactly use posters for the previous ones, so just another case of designing it to match.

If Nova's history of John Wick releases is anything to go by, they'll do a dozen different editions, so they'll no doubt be something to please everyone! :D