Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: June 13, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $31.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

8F1C03E1-E2D9-49ED-A9B6-8CE8080F8D05.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I never understand that selfish mentality... just because you don't want something doesn't mean others shouldn't be given the opportunity. Just don't buy it if you're not a fan.
That selfish mentality is there because the ones you want came after pal. Deal with it. They’re rubbish. And I won’t buy like I didn’t with the others. Lol

I’m only interested in their first original release. It don’t mean the one you want might not come at a later date because it most likely will. And I have the power to skip just like I did before. You bean
I'm a sucker for matching stuff anyway, especially when it comes to franchises... the original designs, whilst nice, are all over the place and too mishy-mashy for my liking.

Not sure why you think there's no chance they'll not do a matching one either... they didn't exactly use posters for the previous ones, so just another case of designing it to match.
There’s no change they’ll do the matching one you want first is what I meant.
If Nova's history of John Wick releases is anything to go by, they'll do a dozen different editions, so they'll no doubt be something to please everyone! :D
Yeah after the original WEA release. They’ll do a keep case too

Hope not. The 4K re releases look like dogsh!t (the steels)

All about the original exclusives. How you think the 4K re releases are better are beyond me

There’s not a chance on earth if Nova do a exclusive it will look like their newer re releases. They’ll want to use all the cool new posters etc
I have a feeling that nova will do an all new exclusive that won't match the originals or the re-release so they will make a new matching 1-4 set.

• Haha
Reactions: MM3 and Flloydo
I have a feeling that nova will do an all new exclusive that won't match the originals or the re-release so they will make a new matching 1-4 set.
I wouldn’t be surprised

That selfish mentality is there because the ones you want came after pal. Deal with it. They’re rubbish. And I won’t buy like I didn’t with the others. Lol

I’m only interested in their first original release. It don’t mean the one you want might not come at a later date because it most likely will. And I have the power to skip just like I did before. You bean

There’s no change they’ll do the matching one you want first is what I meant.

Yeah after the original WEA release. They’ll do a keep case too:rolleyes:
What? They can easily do both, that's my point, pal. There was never any mention of which they'll do first, so I didn't even realise that was something we weren't meant to be discussing... how am I meant to know what you mean if you don't actually say it, you bean :rolleyes:

What? They can easily do both, that's my point, pal. There was never any mention of which they'll do first, so I didn't even realise that was something we weren't meant to be discussing... how am I meant to know what you mean if you don't actually say it, you bean :rolleyes:
What? Why would they do both editions at the same time? You seriously thought novas first exclusive of John wick 4 will be the sh!tty one coloured steel that looks the WWA Jurassic Park Steelbooks? Come on PAL

They will do another release for your poor collection another time, you bean :coffee: :rofl:

What? Why would they do both editions at the same time? You seriously thought novas first exclusive of John wick 4 will be the sh!tty one coloured steel that looks the WWA Jurassic Park Steelbooks? Come on PAL

They will do another release for your poor collection another time, you bean :coffee: :rofl:
Again, why you going on about it being their first release? I never said that you plank lol. They can do both OVER TIME, as they have been doing. I think you need another system update Paul #1 ;)

Again, why you going on about it being their first release? I never said that you plank lol. They can do both OVER TIME, as they have been doing. I think you need another system update Paul #1 ;)
T_HEY ARE_ NO_T G_OIN_G T_O REL__EASE _IT A_S THI<>ER FIRSTTt REL_EASE*

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
John Wick is such a vibrant, colourful film yet they decided on just one plain colour with only two characters in the film

Just makes me laugh why they pick such bad artwork

new title coming for GB in 4 weeks. It's EEAAO.

Ariana Grande Singing GIF by The Voice
Nice, typically just after the German/Italian steels have been released though lol kinda hope manta don't do it now. There's only really the one good poster to go around!