Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 22, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €49.99

John-Wick-Chapitre-4-Edition-Collector-Limitee-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
called it

Pre-order cancelled. Not happy with the quality.
Well, it is technically the rear of the slip lol but the front of the slip is actually on an o-ring sleeve on top of it, so it's hidden. I don't like that setup tbh, or the build quality of it, or the finish of the steelbook. I've cancelled mine too. Will wait for nova.

Not really. The boxes are the same quality, just different art. I think the UK one is the worst, though. The folder and cards in the UK edition aren't full gloss like the Walmart edition. Plus, the Walmart edition comes with an exclusive holofoil poster (shipped flat) from ComicCon. You can easily put the glossy Walmart steelbook in the box set.

I was referring only to the fold and Continental card, which are the common elements.

The UK definitely got the shortest end of the stick here. They get less and worse for £40 than the US for $40.

This YouTuber is a moron. He can’t stand Jcards glued on steelbooks. He prefers to have informations printed on the back.
We need to send him John Wick to kick his ass. :naughty:

Yeah, I don't get it. He actually wanted 'technical info' printed on a steelbook?! Unless his idea was having a full slip, that'd make more sense.

What a nutta!
Who would want that? I can’t even eat my dinner after hearing that! Jacket potato and Pork kebabs ruined!

• Haha
Reactions: Betonos Le Truel