Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 22, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €49.99

John-Wick-Chapitre-4-Edition-Collector-Limitee-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think it's the rear of the slip. My guess is that this is a box within a slip.
I don't know why you'd think that.. it's literally the reverse of a slipbox, with an open end, same size as the front of the slip.

Why would they pay to use that art, to stick it inside the slip.. I don't think there's be a box inside anyway tbh. It'll be what's shown in the image.

Slip, steel, folder holding the coin (and probably card and map too), with the pencil in it's own insert.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I don't know why you'd think that.. it's literally the reverse of a slipbox, with an open end, same size as the front of the slip.

Why would they pay to use that art, to stick it inside the slip.. I don't think there's be a box inside anyway tbh. It'll be what's shown in the image.

Slip, steel, folder holding the coin (and probably card and map too), with the pencil in it's own insert.
It was just a guess. Because the back/side is so clean and the front/spine is full of text

We already had a pencil, with blood on it. I forgot what it came with, but I have one. Probably NovaMedia.

Thanks for the offer but since You were undecided I ordered from FNAC while it was in stock.
Yeah that's fine buddy, best option for you. I may well end up keeping it anyway, just thought I'd offer as it was "sold out" when you asked.

Not what I was hoping for. Steel is spot gloss, rather than gloss like scanavo said, with lots of metallic reflections to the rear.

The slip isn't rigid either, and the actual front art is on an o-ring sleeve, with the mexifunk rear art on the open ended slip below

Doesn't sound much in the grand scheme of things, but I don't know if this is worth me spending £42.50 on. Not when I've got the alice zhang steel, and will be getting the nova release too.

The Steelbook is ok, the spot gloss on the title is nice but shame the whole thing isn't gloss and not a fan of the bare metal on the back (as is so often the issue with orange steels). Slip is also pretty low quality. Easy pass, happy with the 2 full gloss UK steels and wait to see how many from Nova I get

Reactions: samdavies

The 'goodies' in this one seem to be of better quality than those in the US/UK Collector's Edition.

The steelbook itself also looks nice.

This YouTuber is a moron. He can’t stand Jcards glued on steelbooks. He prefers to have informations printed on the back.
We need to send him John Wick to kick his ass. :naughty:

The 'goodies' in this one seem to be of better quality than those in the US/UK Collector's Edition.

The steelbook itself also looks nice.

Not really. The boxes are the same quality, just different art. I think the UK one is the worst, though. The folder and cards in the UK edition aren't full gloss like the Walmart edition. Plus, the Walmart edition comes with an exclusive holofoil poster (shipped flat) from ComicCon. You can easily put the glossy Walmart steelbook in the box set.

Yeah, the box is a bit better, than the UK/US one, that just opens from the top like a throwaway cereal box, but my favorite art being on an o-ring slip ruins it. Pencil I got with Wick 2 Nova One-Click, have no use for a folded poster, Continental card is bland, only the coin is OK.
Steelbook itself is basically matte, plus not painted thoroughly enough, as many noted the bare metal shining through, and the back art is like on an HMV fullslip, which I got.

So I won't be keeping this, got a friend who wants it.

P.S. That art of the sand clock with bullets, on the back of a folder with card and coin, better end up on one of Nova's slips!
Screenshot_20230715-113703_YouTube.jpg