Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 22, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €49.99

John-Wick-Chapitre-4-Edition-Collector-Limitee-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, no cards at all, now two useless 'maps', but a steelbook, and a different, 3rd variant, plus my favorite art on the box itself.

The official John Wick room = Room Card

Amazon only don't list coin in product description

That must be an issue with the English-translated version of Amazon France.

The original French description mentions, in addition to the pencil, the Paris map and the Osaka Continental card, 'la pièce officielle John Wick', which should translate as 'John Wick's official coin'.

'Pièce' has many different meanings in French depending on context, including 'coin' or 'room'.

Reactions: paulboland
That must be an issue with the English-translated version of Amazon France.

The original French description mentions, in addition to the pencil, the Paris map and the Osaka Continental card, 'la pièce officielle John Wick', which should translate as 'John Wick's official coin'.

'Pièce' has many different meanings in French depending on context, including 'coin' or 'room'.
Amazon updated the description in french and english
It now has la pièce officielle John Wick - the official John Wick coin that was not listed previously

Love that rear slip art from mexifunk. Was going to cancel my preorder, but tempted to keep now. Slip looks decent, except for a busy spine and the studio bollocks on the front.

Confirmed beauty shot updated in OP. I'm loving the mexifunk art on the rear of the slip. Hopefully its rigid and good quality.