Jan 20, 2021
Melbourne, Australia
Release date: June 21, 2023
Purchase links: JB Hi-Fi
Price: AU$ 49.98

631883-Product-0-I-638192847117755880_1120x.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully this won’t have that crappy red theme from BestBuy
If memory serves me correctly, JB's exclusives are usually along the same lines as BB (usually)... However, Blu-ray.com have this cover listed for it... so time will tell. If I was a betting man (and I am), I'd put money on the RED.

Attachments

• 335187_large.jpg
    335187_large.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 60
I tried to create an account with them, but it's telling me to add a valid phone number, it's not taking mine from USA, any tips?
You have to put your country code in. Idk what the US' is, the UK's is +44 etc..

Why do you want to order this to the US anyway? It'll probably just be the same design as bestbuy or warlmart, which will be much easier for you to buy. I'd wait to see the final art first.

Reactions: Old_School
You have to put your country code in. Idk what the US' is, the UK's is +44 etc..

Why do you want to order this to the US anyway? It'll probably just be the same design as bestbuy or warlmart, which will be much easier for you to buy. I'd wait to see the final art first.
Hello
Thank you so much for the update.
You are right, I'll wait for the final art.

Greetings!

Yes, waiting for the final art is best... but for future reference, the US code is +1

Can't say I'm surprised this is the wwa. Guaranteed it'll be the one the UK gets too. Here's hoping metropolitan FR can pull something outta the bag, until nova eventually follow through.