Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 12, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

81dEJbhLouL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

819gcrCQ0lL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81NSaBl+szL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81QcIpVLF8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg 812weZwbF1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered with Amazon too and haven't been told this yet but this is worrying me as my copy still hasn't shipped yet, guess I'll find out soon enough as it still says it's due here in a couple of days.
well, actually it depends of the person on chat ... the first one told me everything will be fine ... but the second one told me it was not in process ... and that they got only the info (release date & estimate delivery delivery),
so I also said to this person it's was useless because I can read all info I got.
Delivery estimate is 19 - 21 June , so if I got nothing on 21 June ... it will means I won't receive it ... I don't believe the item back in stock, and I won't buy on ebay.

I made preorders for many collector's editions on Amazon UK .... now items are sold out, so I hope they will ship everything ! And if they don't ship all of it, I'll save a lot of money !!!

Now when a product is on preorder, we have to order it very quickly , but not sure also to receive it .... collector editions UK are limited to 2000 or 3000 ex worldwide, and Zavvi got most copies, too bad for us !

well, actually it depends of the person on chat ... the first one told me everything will be fine ... but the second one told me it was not in process ... and that they got only the info (release date & estimate delivery delivery),
so I also said to this person it's was useless because I can read all info I got.
Delivery estimate is 19 - 21 June , so if I got nothing on 21 June ... it will means I won't receive it ... I don't believe the item back in stock, and I won't buy on ebay.

I made preorders for many collector's editions on Amazon UK .... now items are sold out, so I hope they will ship everything ! And if they don't ship all of it, I'll save a lot of money !!!

Now when a product is on preorder, we have to order it very quickly , but not sure also to receive it .... collector editions UK are limited to 2000 or 3000 ex worldwide, and Zavvi got most copies, too bad for us !
Actually a conversation between bad, outsourced, foreign Amazon 'tech support' and a foreigner not speaking/writing in 'clear' English is pretty pointless, and will lead nowhere, if not somewhere worse.
Don't worry, if you preordered, they will send it to you... eventually.
Those delivery dates are 'suggestive' at best, and a space filler.

I once waited for 85 days for US Amazon to ship out The Score from KinoLorber... :shipped:

Reactions: vinny
Actually a conversation between bad, outsourced, foreign Amazon 'tech support' and a foreigner not speaking/writing in 'clear' English is pretty pointless, and will lead nowhere, if not somewhere worse.
Don't worry, if you preordered, they will send it to you... eventually.
Those delivery dates are 'suggestive' at best, and a space filler.

I once waited for 85 days for US Amazon to ship out The Score from KinoLorber... :shipped:

I won't say I speak & write fluent english ... but I can understand a conversation. and I'm using goggle translate ... and I try to improve my english, compared to lots of french people who just want to speak french.

Anyway, thank you for your infos. ;)

I won't say I speak & write fluent english ... but I can understand a conversation. and I'm using goggle translate ... and I try to improve my english, compared to lots of french people who just want to speak french.

Anyway, thank you for your infos. ;)
You write fine for a sensible person to understand, but their support usually struggles with native speakers, much less anyone else, answering in prewritten copy/paste phrases, and might cancel or refund an order, when you don't want to. :shipped:

Reactions: vinny and yeslek
You write fine for a sensible person to understand, but their support usually struggles with native speakers, much less anyone else, answering in prewritten copy/paste phrases, and might cancel or refund an order, when you don't want to. :shipped:

hello,
if my preorder Amazon UK is not shipped ... would you have an advice please to get a copy, as I'm living outside UK ?
Thank you ;)

hello,
if my preorder Amazon UK is not shipped ... would you have an advice please to get a copy, as I'm living outside UK ?
Thank you ;)
My advice is to just wait, maybe complain after they ship it out, in an email, not chat, that you waited too long, and it was supposed to be a gift, to push them to refund you part of its cost 'for inconveniences' and crap. :D

My advice is to just wait, maybe complain after they ship it out, in an email, not chat, that you waited too long, and it was supposed to be a gift, to push them to refund you part of its cost 'for inconveniences' and crap. :D

I think we'll get more & more issue like that with Amazon UK due to Zavvi not shipping outside UK anymore.

People around the world will place preorder on Amazon UK .... I got others preorders already sold out, pretty sure, I'll get trouble also due to low print run.

As for JW 4, order, delivery is now noted "expected by 21 June" ... so I'll wait a few days and I'll send an email as you recommand.

Thanks for your message & advice ;)

Got the dreaded email from Amazon.

We're encountering a delay in shipping your order. We'll make every effort to get the delayed item to you as soon as possible. We apologise for the inconvenience.

You can’t send emails to amazon U.K. anymore. Only chat or request a phone call. Just like eBay

Once they send an email wrapping up the convo you can reply but by that time you’ve already dealt with them over the phone or on chat

Got the dreaded email from Amazon.

I was 95% pretty sure we won't get our preorder !!! We got useless agent on chat ! Most of time we got "copy / paste" answer, that's all. And they don't even know what we are talking about, that's why they put on hold when it's a specific question.

Amazon is more and more bulls*** ... prices increased , low stock , they never change their packaging, so for fragile item you'll receive big damage, and it's so frustrating when it's sold out.

I try most of the time not to buy on Amazon ... but sometimes we got no other choice ... customer service is useless, I mean for this matter, they just read their screen, and don't try to understand & search all infos.

I was a big customer for artbook at Amazon US ... but since the crisis, books became so expensive, they don't reduce the price as before (it's also true for bluray), due to the poor packaging, books are damaged !

I was 95% pretty sure we won't get our preorder !!! We got useless agent on chat ! Most of time we got "copy / paste" answer, that's all. And they don't even know what we are talking about, that's why they put on hold when it's a specific question.

Amazon is more and more bulls*** ... prices increased , low stock , they never change their packaging, so for fragile item you'll receive big damage, and it's so frustrating when it's sold out.

I try most of the time not to buy on Amazon ... but sometimes we got no other choice ... customer service is useless, I mean for this matter, they just read their screen, and don't try to understand & search all infos.

I was a big customer for artbook at Amazon US ... but since the crisis, books became so expensive, they don't reduce the price as before (it's also true for bluray), due to the poor packaging, books are damaged !
It's still in stock on HMV, I'll give it a week or so and if I hear nothing further will order from them if still available.

It's still in stock on HMV, I'll give it a week or so and if I hear nothing further will order from them if still available.

item is on Amazon UK with a price ... shipped & sold by Amazon ... but it did not said if it's in stock ... and when I try to make a new order, delivery is mid July.

So I will send an email ... don't want to cancel this preorder and make a new one ... I'm not sure they will get some stock, and a bit afraid that stock is maybe some return damaged products.

By the way, I did not received any email like you from Amazon UK regards delay & shipment ...

Reactions: NateDog

I just received the same email as yours from Amazon UK ... and in order it said "Not yet dispatched" and when I click on "track package", it said "order received ... We will email you when we have an estimated delivery date."

Really hope they won't charge me for this order not shipped !