Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 12, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

81dEJbhLouL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

819gcrCQ0lL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81NSaBl+szL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81QcIpVLF8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg 812weZwbF1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Glad to see it fits even in a PET slip, that's what I'm planning to do!
There is a slight over hang, nothing that we haven't seen before in similar releases, might be a deal breaker for some
but yeah I was surprised it slots straight in.
Usually they don't.
DSC_0196.JPG

Anyone know what size protective sleeve this would require?
Also the disc art is different
DSC_0197.JPG

DSC_0198.JPG

I've switched them around

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Lenny Nero
  • Informative
Reactions: TGO
The UK trade wide Steelbook from this thread (Thread OP post #1) put into HMV Amaray First Edition Slipbox release as seen in post #103

HMV First Edition is not a SteelBook release
Amaray was removed and replaced with the SteelBook

HMV exclusive First Edition Thread
Link below
Ok thanks I thought I seen a different steelbook,obviously not only two is the steel on this thread and the red one and I believe a lenticular edtion as well

Ok thanks I thought I seen a different steelbook,obviously not only two is the steel on this thread and the red one and I believe a lenticular edtion as well
There are 5 known steelbooks, and will be more, when NovaMedia and someone else gets to it.

Here's how my copy arrived with a lovely flaw on the rear...
View attachment 556791
Fits with the design.
Are they scratches?

Reactions: yeslek
Does anyone who got one of these know if the opening of the steelbook (opposite side as the spine) has "First Pressing" marked on like the US Best Buy exclusive?

I made a preorder on Amazon UK when the steelbook was availabe .... and now Amazon UK is not able so ship the preorder.

As living outside UK, it was the only store to get this visual ... damn, Amazon UK got so low stock since a while for many products.

I told them on chat that it was pointless to make preorder to secure a copy !

I made a preorder on Amazon UK when the steelbook was availabe .... and now Amazon UK is not able so ship the preorder.

As living outside UK, it was the only store to get this visual ... damn, Amazon UK got so low stock since a while for many products.

I told them on chat that it was pointless to make preorder to secure a copy !
I ordered with Amazon too and haven't been told this yet but this is worrying me as my copy still hasn't shipped yet, guess I'll find out soon enough as it still says it's due here in a couple of days.

• Thanks
Reactions: vinny