Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 12, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

81dEJbhLouL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

819gcrCQ0lL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81NSaBl+szL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81QcIpVLF8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg 812weZwbF1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

Why is there snot coming outta Wick's nose?

Plus be careful with a 4 part marathon, if you have Wick for more than 3 hours straight, might need to see a doctor. :D

I just bought a couple of US BD ones off eBay for $33 each, cheaper than this UK one is, since I'll be getting the HMV First Edition anyway, and that has a UHD disc.

Reactions: Kavale
Why is there snot coming outta Wick's nose?

Plus be careful with a 4 part marathon, if you have Wick for more than 3 hours straight, might need to see a doctor. :D

I just bought a couple of US BD ones off eBay for $33 each, cheaper than this UK one is, since I'll be getting the HMV First Edition anyway, and that has a UHD disc.
I'll never be able to unsee Johns snotty nose now :LOL:

Is there another Euro version of this with the pet sleeve, so we can buy a copy without ratings logos? The Italian edition doesn't appear to come with a pet sleeve.

Is there another Euro version of this with the pet sleeve, so we can buy a copy without ratings logos? The Italian edition doesn't appear to come with a pet sleeve.
Lionsgate Pet Slips are mostly with UK and USA releases
Reservoir Dogs distributed by Arthaus in Germany had a Lionsgate Pet Slip

Italy release is a jcard going by Amazon Italy mock up
A release distributed Eagle Pictures

81fpsJTJ99L._SY445_.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: MM3
Doesn't look like it unfortunately. I think amazon germany only have the red art, and italy don't have a pet. I'm going to have to import the US copy now, pissed...

Reactions: MM3
I think everyone is both over reacting to the age ratings and also it is perfectly inline with the other UK lionsgates, so I wasnt even surprised.

Reactions: Punker76
I think everyone is both over reacting to the age ratings and also it is perfectly inline with the other UK lionsgates, so I wasnt even surprised.
Non removable ratings logos is always a major grievance for us across the pond but yeah, anyone expecting stickers was always settings themselves up for disappointment..

Steelbook looks cool. Hopefully my copy arrives over the weekend!

Reactions: Flloydo
Doesn't look like it unfortunately. I think amazon germany only have the red art, and italy don't have a pet. I'm going to have to import the US copy now, pissed...
I ordered the Walmart one, but dislike the fact that it say Blu-Ray + DVD.