Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 12, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

81dEJbhLouL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

819gcrCQ0lL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81NSaBl+szL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81QcIpVLF8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg 812weZwbF1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like slip over steel... on Zavvi at least. I could be wrong.

I'm on the fence about picking this up. I've got 1-3 in a single steel, which is space-saving/wife-approved. How long till we see a 1-4 box? Hmm.

Artwork is... ok? Hmm. Yeah, on the fence here.
It would be nice to see more pictures what's inside the Slipcover, if this is a Slipcover

@paulboland if you have a Golden Discs near you, they might carry this. My GD even has some HMV exclusives. Stickers on them and all......
I seen this before Golden Discs sometimes have SteelBooks to order with their on-line website shop and also in their high street shops some are releases that was exclusive to Zavvi and HMV in UK

Prices though on some very high

There is a Golden Discs in Navan but they mostly use shop space to sell Vinyl

I will be ordering this SteelBook from Amazon when goes live

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Amazon is UK delivery address only at the moment

I expect in next few days/weeks International delivery address option will be available

so now everyone outside UK will not be able to buy on Amazon UK as well !
what's the point to block purchase in UK (Amazon & Zavvi) ???!!!
that su*** for collector people !!!

Well the U.K. can’t order from Amazon France, Italy and sometimes Germany when items are on pre order.

And we can’t order from US Best Buy either.

So it’s swings and roundabouts ain’t it

so now everyone outside UK will not be able to buy on Amazon UK as well !
what's the point to block purchase in UK (Amazon & Zavvi) ???!!!
that su*** for collector people !!!
International shipping option will be available
Likely in next few days or in a few weeks time

Amazon UK listings often when they first go live are UK delivery address only for a few days
It can vary when delivery address outside UK option happens can be a few hours/day's/weeks later

Reactions: vinny
@paulboland

But you know no one can be online all the time and this title could be sold out very fast when Amazon UK will open preorders for international
thanks for your post & info.

@paulboland

But you know no one can be online all the time and this title could be sold out very fast when Amazon UK will open preorders for international
thanks for your post & info.
It probably won't be. It's a wwa that's tradewide in the UK. You can guarantee it'll also be available in Italy and Germany too. There will be a very large print run.

Reactions: Lenny Nero