Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 12, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

81dEJbhLouL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

819gcrCQ0lL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81NSaBl+szL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81QcIpVLF8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg 812weZwbF1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Just had amazon charge me for this...had both preordered on there, assuming I'd get the exclusive but I just love this artwork way too much.
Worst part, is its only until I get (if its ever actually produced) the nova lenti to match the first 3....May keep both though. This, I may leave sealed even (never used too but am starting to keep sealed things)

I think someone in the UK is just trolling collectors. The UK 4K box set has no ratings logos printed anywhere on the box - only the j-card and discs have them.

That's not a SteelBook release with a Pet Slip so it's irrelevant to compare
It's a Amaray release in a Slipbox

Lionsgate UK SteelBooks with Pet Slip the age rating logos have always been printed on the slip
The Pet Slip is just another type of Jcard in regards to UK SteelBooks from Lionsgate UK that's why the reverse of pet slips has release info and front and reverse has age rating logos

If the SteelBook was not using a Pet Slip and cardboard or plastic Jcard was used instead it would be the same UK age ratings on front and back with release info

That's not a SteelBook release with a Pet Slip so it's irrelevant to compare
It's a Amaray release in a Slipbox

Lionsgate UK SteelBooks with Pet Slip the age rating logos have always been printed on the slip
The Pet Slip is just another type of Jcard in regards to UK SteelBooks from Lionsgate UK that's why the reverse of pet slips has release info and front and reverse has age rating logos

If the SteelBook was not using a Pet Slip and cardboard or plastic Jcard was used instead it would be the same UK age ratings on front and back with release info
It is relevant. My only point is that if you don't need rating logos printed on the front of a movie box set, then you don't need them printed on the front of a pet slip. Other movie studios have released steelbooks in the UK without the ratings logos printed directly on the pet slips, so not sure why Lionsgate chooses to keep doing that. It's an unnecessary choice. They can easily use stickers regardless of what they have done in the past. What you said makes no sense. There are no different ratings laws for movie box sets and steelbooks with pet slips.

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyh84
Doesn't look like it unfortunately. I think amazon germany only have the red art, and italy don't have a pet. I'm going to have to import the US copy now, pissed...
Germany has three steelbooks, and the Zhang art variant is available on Amazon, but it's also without a PET slip.
The Walmart one is cheaper than UK, or at least equally expensive with shipping, but has the 6 dual-sided cards!

Ratings Logos + 4K disc > No ratings logos and no 4K disc

Keanu Reeves Thumbs Up GIF by Lionsgate
= True IF only buying 1 edition ever.