Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 13, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $42.99
Notes: Exclusive World of Wick on Disc 3

John Wick Amazon Exclusive.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Billy Talent
This 3-disc edition includes an Amazon-exclusive disc with 20 minutes of additional behind-the-scenes footage.
  • Disc 1 - 4K UHD
  • Disc 2 - Blu-ray
  • Disc 3 - 'World of Wick'

World of Wick (Amazon-Exclusive Content)

Over four films, the John Wick universe has expanded from a story of a man trying to avenge his dog to a massive world full of international intrigue and assassins. In this 20 minute exclusive, learn about the massive creative process that brings forth the many new locations and players that enter into the fray. Director Chad Stahelski joins Cast and Crew to guide fans through his creative process and tribulations that have culminated in this epic fourth installment. From the high rises of Osaka, to the chateaus of France, allies and enemies alike characterize this one of a kind cinematic experience. We meet Wick's ally Akira, played by legendary J-pop star Rina Sawayama, and discover the extensive training she had to go through to bring this unique character to life. Then, the foes of Wick, like Bill Skarsgard's Marquis, set killer obstacles and an unforgettable final duel.

I just pre ordered this. If the Lenticular effect on this is really good it could be a super nice release. Cherry blossoms ftw.

UK release is better as the lenticular covers all of the Slip
UK release unboxing
Not my video

USA release the lenticular does not

Unboxing of USA release
Not my video

Apparently the UK one has a regular box (just with the extra disc in there; btw, total waste of a Blu-Ray disc to put only a 20 min-featurette there), whereas the US edition keeps the different cover also on the box.

There is a 2nd version of this Amazon Exclusive in the UK, with only Blu-Ray and the bonus disc, no 4K. I haven't come across an Unboxing for that one.

Apparently the UK one has a regular box (just with the extra disc in there; btw, total waste of a Blu-Ray disc to put only a 20 min-featurette there), whereas the US edition keeps the different cover also on the box.

There is a 2nd version of this Amazon Exclusive in the UK, with only Blu-Ray and the bonus disc, no 4K. I haven't come across an Unboxing for that one.
UK release is a lenticular Slipcover
Both UK 4K and Blu-ray editions has the same lenticular Slipcover

UK unboxing video is in post #13
Clearly shows the lenticular slip

USA and UK (4K releases) includes film on both 4K and Blu-ray and also includes amazon exclusive bonus disc
As in both are 3 Discs

UK Lenticular Blu-ray only edition is 2 Discs

UK Lenticular Slipcover is better than USA as the UK lenticular covers all of the front of the Slip

The USA release the lenticular has gaps on each side of the Slip as shown in USA unboxing video post #13

The 2 unboxing videos in post #13
First video is UK 4K release
Second video is USA 4K release

UK also better as it has different artwork on amaray to the slipcover

USA has same artwork on Slip and amaray

What I meant is that, while the US keeps the different lenticular artwork also on the amarary, the UK just uses the standard 4K edition artwork on its amaray.

And since Blu-ray editions in the UK (like in the US, I believe) have different artwork from 4K editions on the amaray, I was wondering what the artwork on the Amazon Exclusive Blu-ray amaray may be.

Yeah, the lenticular entirely covering the slipcover is definitely much better.

What I meant is that, while the US keeps the different lenticular artwork also on the amarary, the UK just uses the standard 4K edition artwork on its amaray.

And since Blu-ray editions in the UK (like in the US, I believe) have different artwork from 4K editions on the amaray, I was wondering what the artwork on the Amazon Exclusive Blu-ray amaray may be.

Yeah, the lenticular entirely covering the slipcover is definitely much better.
UK only the HMV First Edition Exclusive has different art on discs

All the other UK UHD/Blu-ray/DVD release has same disc artwork as seen in the above unboxing videos in post# 13

UK Blu-ray and DVD standard amaray releases has red artwork on amaray

71+jDOwyMcL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I know, but I was talking about the amaray, not the disc.

Since the Amazon Exclusive in the UK retains the standard 4K amaray artwork for the 4K version, my guess is it will also keep the standard Blu-ray amaray artwork for the Blu-ray version.

I know, but I was talking about the amaray, not the disc.

Since the Amazon Exclusive in the UK retains the standard 4K amaray artwork for the 4K version, my guess is it will also keep the standard Blu-ray amaray artwork for the Blu-ray version.
You’re correct I have the blu ray version and and it keeps the standard blu ray art
IMG_3767.jpeg

Reactions: Sof23