John Wick: Chapter 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #43) [Korea]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: September 22, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Quarter Slip (Pre-order on September 1 at 10 PM - Korea time, UTC+9)
Price: $129.99 (Box Set) - $38.99 (Full Slip A - Full Slip B) - $39.99 (Lenti) - $35.99 (Quarter Slip)
Note: Box Set 600 copies - Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 900 copies - Lenti 1000 copies - Quarter Slip 400 copies
Group buy: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Quarter Slip (Read Instructions around adding HDN id to the GB order)

JW4_원클릭_팩샷.jpgJW4_풀슬립A_팩샷.jpgJW4_풀슬립B_팩샷.jpgJW4_렌티오링_팩샷.jpgJW4_쿼터슬립_팩샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just really hope it's in line with the OG steels, and not the ugly 4K ones. As it's a blu-ray only release, I assume they'll probably do 2 sepeeate releases of it again lol

I'm also interested to see if they do an o-ring lenti again.. Their JW3 might actually have been the last o-ring WEA released by anyone come to think of it.. They're pretty much extinct now.

Hopefully there's only the one slip I like, so I can slim down my collection a little. I'm keeping both copies of JW1, but will probably only keep one of each for 2 & 3.

20230330_155806.jpg20230406_131000.jpg

I just really hope it's in line with the OG steels, and not the ugly 4K ones. As it's a blu-ray only release, I assume they'll probably do 2 sepeeate releases of it again lol

I'm also interested to see if they do an o-ring lenti again.. Their JW3 might actually have been the last o-ring WEA released by anyone come to think of it.. They're pretty much extinct now.

Hopefully there's only the one slip I like, so I can slim down my collection a little. I'm keeping both copies of JW1, but will probably only keep one of each for 2 & 3.

View attachment 553425View attachment 553426
You mean release blu ray release and then later down the road a 4k release with different slips?

You mean release blu ray release and then later down the road a 4k release with different slips?

ah yes I remember for 3 they did it dont re call if they did for others
i always just bought the blu ray version and then swapped out discs haha
Yes. Different slips and different steels. Exactly what they did for 1-3 in 2020, so I'd expect the same here, given that they're not releasing a 4K variant right off the bat.

Reactions: nekromantik
Hm, like the back art but don't love much of the rest. Will see what the slips are like but might just end up getting the other two steels.

Reactions: Flloydo