John Wick: Chapter 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #43) [Korea]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: September 22, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Quarter Slip (Pre-order on September 1 at 10 PM - Korea time, UTC+9)
Price: $129.99 (Box Set) - $38.99 (Full Slip A - Full Slip B) - $39.99 (Lenti) - $35.99 (Quarter Slip)
Note: Box Set 600 copies - Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 900 copies - Lenti 1000 copies - Quarter Slip 400 copies
Group buy: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Quarter Slip (Read Instructions around adding HDN id to the GB order)

JW4_원클릭_팩샷.jpgJW4_풀슬립A_팩샷.jpgJW4_풀슬립B_팩샷.jpgJW4_렌티오링_팩샷.jpgJW4_쿼터슬립_팩샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone automatically associates a 1-Click with a box (set), but the origin of 1-Clicks was to give customers who wanted all editions a quick way to buy them without having to go through the hassle of adding multiple items to the cart. Later, boxes were slowly added to the 1-clicks.
Yeah, hence the name...

Season 3 Mistake GIF by The Simpsons

Everyone automatically associates a 1-Click with a box (set), but the origin of 1-Clicks was to give customers who wanted all editions a quick way to buy them without having to go through the hassle of adding multiple items to the cart. Later, boxes were slowly added to the 1-clicks.
Exactly

One clicks contain all editions, box or not, ergo, John Wick 1 HAD a OC offered within the first year of release, not almost 3 years later :shipped:

Bleedin hell…berrating me for correcting the claim that no OC was offered, when it was, all because it didnt have a pretty box :squint:.., sigh..,these young kids dont know how well they have it with their boxes, back in my day we were lucky to get the same numbers let alone in the same package, nevermind a box to house them in… lol

Anyway, when is Nova pulling its finger out and going to announce its releases for John Wick 4….we usually hear something within months out from cinema release (or at least I know part 3 was out quickly. Assumed this would be also)

Last edited:
Exactly

One clicks contain all editions, box or not, ergo, John Wick 1 HAD a OC offered within the first year of release, not almost 3 years later :shipped:

Bleedin hell…berrating me for correcting the claim that no OC was offered, when it was, all because it didnt have a pretty box :squint:.., sigh..,these young kids dont know how well they have it with their boxes, back in my day we were lucky to get the same numbers let alone in the same package, nevermind a box to house them in… lol

Anyway, when is Nova pulling its finger out and going to announce its releases for John Wick 4….we usually hear something within months out from cinema release (or at least I know part 3 was out quickly. Assumed this would be also)
Screenshot_20230617_230354_Gmail.jpg

*sigh* yes, we all finally confirmed Nova sold a One Click first (i have a near identical email… ) and we’ve moved on, case closed

I repeat…

i just checked the thread again and i wasnt wrong... @yeslek misunderstood my post.

i mentioned the box... i repeat: the BOX ...look
the box was sold 2 years after the release

and nolek... i mean @yeslek quoted me and talked about the the one click
Wrong.
I ordered the OC direct, in 2014, latter half of the year believe.
I distinctly recall it as I was waiting for my then partner(who has a straight crush on keanu himself), sat in my car, in the RAF Base car park, waiting for him to finish work. If I remember correctly it was a 2pm ish go live time for UK, probably a Friday, as he had worked half day and was finishing early. I was trying to order it in my mobile, with sketchy signal too lol worked and I secured one without any issues.

Can't remember when it was delivered (I think before Xmas/NYE that year but am hazy there....i weirdly have clear memories of that car park and ordering it, as my BF turned up just as I was paying and was so confused seeing me in mini-panic-I-must-secure-steelbook- mode...we'd only started dating early 2014 too)

Only went for OC because I couldn't decide to if I wanted full slip or lenti (ended up trading the FS for a PS4 in early - march? - 2015 and the 1/4 slip went immediately to someone on these boards)

Regret letting that full slip go, but back then I was strict on not having multiple copies of steels

So yes, there was a Nova One Click, a few months after release in cinemas. Definitely NOT 2 years later (wasn't part 2 out in 2016?)

Anyway, back I topic....hope these get announced/available soon.
Am this far/deep in that am snagging a lenti, regardless (even if it's a full lenti slip, not an o-ring to keep in line with the prior 3).
My set needs completing and would rather not waste £35 on a local 4k/BR set when I just want/need the BR (but have just been charged by amazon for one...whoops)
so his misunderstanding led to all the chaos.
im-not-guilty-tika-sumpter.gif

so his misunderstanding led to all the chaos.
im-not-guilty-tika-sumpter.gif
First things first
Fox News Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Think you'll find the he is in fact a she you utter n00b :p:rolleyes:

And secondly, this topic is getting tedious already, so kindly move it along already :yawn: Before 1) I get you banned @tha_lunatic (finally) and 2) I have your elite Contributor status revoked @yeslek :naughty::naughty: You have both been warned! :muted:

Child Smile GIF

I was trying to move on, twice!

I was originally replying to post 14 on page one, then everyone kept going on about the box and blurring the lines between just a box and a one click
Too bad is that 1st movie didnt get OC like 2nd and 3rd.

If things got confused, I apologise, but this is what I was correcting so the wrong advice wasn't being spread.

My last word on it all (3rd attempt to move on from me, 3rd time lucky, I hope)

So nova, release something already, please?! For the love of sanity
Should be soon now the local editions are all reaching hands, right?

Last edited: