[WINNERS CHOSEN] John Wick SteelBook Mini Give-Away

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Had to repost this as it got deleted on the last site update.

GIving away a John Wick SteelBook mini to whomever I choose the winner of best picture for "SteelBooks in their Element" aka #steelbookthemes

new submissions only! (We've done this before!)

Submit as many as you like by posting below ............. winner chosen in late November.

example:

https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/03/14/hi-def-ninja-presents-steelbooks-in-their-element/

SE_Drive-1024x642.jpg

extreme example: :wow::LOL:
SE_BreakingBad_4-1024x682.jpg

Not trying to plague this thread with non entries but I'm curious what the end date for entries is. Sometime late next month? I have some ideas... :D

Not trying to plague this thread with non entries but I'm curious what the end date for entries is. Sometime late next month? I have some ideas... :D
Probably before Thanksgiving or right at the end .... basically whatever date is easier for my shedule .... but point being, most of November.

• Informative
  • Thanks
Reactions: dfoles and Vangeli
Oh I missed the part where it said it was for a mini...hrm? Are these worth having? I mean I've seen some members go ape sh!t over them but never really gave it any thought. Not sure this would fit in with all the other steelbooks that I have, I do have a few G1 steelbooks and their sort of an eyesore next to the others.