GA
Release date: October 29, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $49.99
UPC: 031398308447
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

JW123 BB steelbook.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
No one will care about a machine printed steelbook and its artwork, that was photoshop created. But to say anything positive - the glossy edition of this artwork is in my opinion the best. The german and dutch steels are matte and too dark.
German steel is matte
Dutch steel is gloss

• Thanks
Reactions: komor
Looks like this is in stores as well.

When does the Best Buy holiday extension on returns/price adjustments start (mainly worried about the price adjustment)?

Reactions: kryptonite
Looks like this is in stores as well.

When does the Best Buy holiday extension on returns/price adjustments start (mainly worried about the price adjustment)?

Last year it started this week but I did not see anything posted yet. I'm waiting til Sunday pending stock levels at store's stay or online stock. Have a feeling might be this Sunday Nov 3rd. Cancelled the Disney Steel's as well (knew I should of waited on the release's from few weeks ago that those would drop and these will as well) and will reorder Sunday if anything about the Holiday Returns pop up.

Lost count of how many JOHN WICK steelbooks released to date but this one has got to be up there among the best . . . pic sourced from u.Darth_Popplio at Reddit doing justice to this stunner:-
1572398870707.png

Better (imo) than the others with the same Bill Elis front art . . . best of both worlds with same cropping as the Benelux and same finish as the French . . . other main difference between this one and its older siblings is obvious.

No one will care about a machine printed steelbook and its artwork, that was photoshop created. But to say anything positive - the glossy edition of this artwork is in my opinion the best. The german and dutch steels are matte and too dark.
French steel also full gloss / glossy.

if i didn't already have 1-3 and pretty positive there's def gonna be more i would totally buy this. why i'm waiting for it cause i heard there's a rumor about a super cut version which i'm assuming would be a 1/2 box set.

Not mine

Looks good, wish it was just a JW3 steelbook as the spine kinda sucks but I think that rear is my favourite configuration with the front of the 4 editions that use that front artwork. @Hereticz @Mickle_89 either of you getting this? Would be interested in seeing comparison pics with the Dutch and French editions

Reactions: milky
The Big Four with the Bill Elis front art . . . each with something different (on the front) to its neighbour (cropping/title/finish . . . layout inside also different on each):-
(pics from various sources)

The Americas ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- France ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1572546332139.png
1572546410581.png
1572548270433.png
1572548172125.png

Benelux ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Germany --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I
1572546833240.png
1572547360319.png

1572546863584.png
1572547404449.png

• Helpful Post
Reactions: milky and dfoles
Not mine

Looks good, wish it was just a JW3 steelbook as the spine kinda sucks but I think that rear is my favourite configuration with the front of the 4 editions that use that front artwork. @Hereticz @Mickle_89 either of you getting this? Would be interested in seeing comparison pics with the Dutch and French editions

Looks great indeed. Wasn´t sure If I get this, but now I think I will. Looks more like the NL version (darker), but with slightly more amount of gloss, so again same steel at first sight, yet different again. It also looks great with the US chapter 2 with same gloss finish....so that means I must hunt that one now too :LOL:

Looks great indeed. Wasn´t sure If I get this, but now I think I will. Looks more like the NL version (darker), but with slightly more amount of gloss, so again same steel at first sight, yet different again. It also looks great with the US chapter 2 with same gloss finish....so that means I must hunt that one now too :LOL:
gb is still open ;)

source.gif