Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 10, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £29.99

91aH0dKL68L._AC_SX342_.jpg

81-mICS7nSL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81l6MVmXovL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

91S-zI122OL._AC_SX342_.jpg

Last edited:
Imagine if this wasn't gloss like how Best Buy's is.

Ohhh the uproar!

Yea obviously it will be though but hey, it would still sell. What a movie!
Amazon UK release will be gloss finish
Europe release filmarena already has the steelbook and posted images of release

Amazon UK release will be gloss finish
Europe release filmarena already has the steelbook and posted images of release

Yea I was kidding, that's why I said "obviously it will be..." but I was just imagining the uproar at the fictional alternative haha!

Quite like all art released so far for Joker and don't mind the matte steels too.

• Haha
Reactions: paulboland
Worst arts always get the best finishes. So annoying. Illustrated art should of been full gloss too

Reactions: Hereticz
Well postie has come and gone with no delivery today. Oh well expected this on Monday, so patiently wait another day or two to watch this again... so looking forward to a repeat watch :thumbs:

My copy just turned up from amazon, Lovely steelbook, Full gloss, Looks gorgeous in Hand. No idea how people prefer the Retailer wide release over this steelbook.View attachment 461554

Never been a fan of that poster personally.
If you don’t like the art then you don’t like the art. Simple as that. Nothing to do with it being an exclusive and not retailer wide release.
Italian and illustrated are just much better and more creative artworks imo. But obviously some will like this one and not like the others

Never been a fan of that poster personally.
If you don’t like the art then you don’t like the art. Simple as that. Nothing to do with it being an exclusive and not retailer wide release.
Italian and illustrated are just much better and more creative artworks imo. But obviously some will like this one and not like the others

Not saying the exclusive thing has anything to do with it, I just think this artwork with the gloss is perfect for this movie.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
My heart skipped a beat when I saw this was dropped through my letterbox (by Amazon Prime) and it was in nothing but a bubble mailer... thankfully it was unscathed.

I personally love this art, but then there hasn't been any posters for this film I haven't liked to be honest, hence why I've ordered them all. :hungry:

Ninjas, check your spines.....mine has arrived and Amazon are upto their old tricks again, mine has a lovely SPINE SLASH :angry:. Thanks amazon... will send back and hopefully get a replacement without damage. This crap really should be a thing of the past...

I don't like the white in this art. if I took that photo I would think the brightness in the background was too much.

I thought this art showed his humanity more... a bit mundane though. I prefer the maniacal and dramatic look of the Italian art.

Mine just arrived in nothing but a bubble mailer! It’s got spineslash on a couple of places, and also a small dent on the bottom corner. Also the opening looks scratched to me. Anyone else got this?

AF071885-50DF-426D-B2A7-8D22CC221552.jpeg
BAFE78FC-DDAA-428B-828B-F0F854B8C837.jpeg
931FC643-89D5-49A3-BAB8-40A040188410.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: djjez83 and Noodles