GA
Release date: January 7, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1570818137574.png

joker_bbsteelbook-jpg.450509

Last edited:
This is going to be a big movie for you to collect i'm sure.

Oh for sure that’s a 100% guarantee for Zeta, Manta and maybe just maybe stretch the collection for this one a lil further this time as I’ve got my gold class ticket in hand ready to see this in just over an hour and can’t wait to be rocked to the core :cigar:

Reactions: St4rlord
Triple dip is definitely on the cards now as damn what a tour de force that was :cigar: absolute masterpiece redefining the CBM genre to a whole new level. Phoenix’s Joker was just as great as Ledger’s easily best movie of the year for me and can’t wait to see it again.

Reactions: St4rlord
First movie I ever walked away from, saying it was the best movie I've ever seen. I'm not sure, time will tell but I've never said it about anything else what an amazing movie.

Totally get what your saying :thumbs: as it’s one of the best CBM’s of all time (after 1st watch) and a really great movie in general. There is just so much to digest with this movie as its quite deep but love how it handles and brings light to tackling mental health that also highlights how fkd up society can be. It’s not very often I want to go back to see a film the very next day but with this I do but unfortunately that will have to wait till next week.

Reactions: Wickzilla
I've gotta be honest, I haven't seen it yet but from watching the trailers alone I am more excited for this than I have been in a while for a lot of other movies. Just from watching trailers that is.