Joker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #20) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June/July 2020 TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order April 11 at 2:30 PM, Italy time)
Price: €139.90 (Box Set) - €54.90 (Lenti) - €59.90 (Full Slip)
Note:
Box Set limited to 250 copies, includes Lenticular Full Slip + WWA SteelBook + Variant Full Slip + 40-page Photos booklet + 5 Postcards + Special Gift
Lenti limited to 200 copies, includes WWA SteelBook + 40-page Photos booklet + 5 Postcards
Full Slip limited to 100 copies, includes WWA SteelBook + 40-page Photos booklet + 5 Postcards

89971801_1844514225679400_522587521515782144_o.jpg 91045506_1853874518076704_8434327282620825600_o.jpg 89969000_1844513949012761_3705227965106225152_o.jpg
89917629_1844513952346094_3913187764727709696_o.jpg

Last edited:
Can I write on this forum what I consider it's important to know for somebody else?
You definitely can. Go right ahead. But do try to make a point, unless you're joking, but you weren't.
Reason for re-listing could be the winning bid backed out.
:thumbs:

It wasn't a reserve price listing. It is a way to upload again the product to get higher benefit from it.

Why does the seller (marvelpatsteels82) use this kind of listing (and not the "reserve price")?

Does even eBay have any rules about listing and listing again?

Of course, another option, buyer could have written he didn't want the product fast enough to let the seller put it on sale again three hours after deadline of the auction.

Can I write on this forum what I consider it's important to know for somebody else? Or you and your friends rule what it has to be said or what it has to be shut?

Even when they don't write a word, there are people who read threads. People who are more than 7 people, who always has thoughs and they enjoy the hobby without belittling what other people have to say with So?
Hardly scalper when it was sold for £92.00. I have bought from this seller before and he is reliable and hardly a scalper. You should have bid £93.00. Anyway.....move on with the moaning
download.jpeg

Hardly scalper when it was sold for £92.00. I have bought from this seller before and he is reliable and hardly a scalper. You should have bid £93.00. Anyway.....move on with the moaning
View attachment 517246
It wasn't sold for £92. It was relisted again after the last winning bid.
Could have been a buyer backing up (as I said).
Or could have been the seller trying to make more money.
I didn't bid as I have no interest in this release. If somebody would have bid for £93, then another bid would have been upper for sure.
Then, the same product were relisted as it has happened.

My interest is about to say what is not said for some reason here.
There are more people reading threads than writing on it.

It wasn't sold for £92. It was relisted again after the last winning bid.
Could have been a buyer backing up (as I said).
Or could have been the seller trying to make more money. I didn't bid as I have no interest in this release.

My interest is about to say what is not said for some reason here.
There are more people reading threads than writing on it.
yeah maybe, he cancelled it.. but maybe the bidder backed out...

92gbp doesnt seem like such a terrible price for something he paid a little more than half for.. but i can definitely see people being even greedier than that.. cant prove it though and tbf its not super suspicious in this case

Still don't have any editions of this movie.
I don't like CineMuseum's booklets, as they're just screenshots, or looking like screenshots, and not even full page, but printed smaller in the middle of pages.
But single lenti fullslip here has the best art, front and back, of any release out there.
There's no UHD disc in that one, but the best looking WWA steel of all 3.
Poster cards are great too.
So I don't know... anyone has it for sale here, sealed?

I don't like CineMuseum's booklets, as they're just screenshots, or looking like screenshots, and not even full page, but printed smaller in the middle of pages.
But single lenti fullslip here has the best art, front and back, of any release out there.
sold my lenti last year

I have an unopened Boxset but I’m not cracking it open for the single Lenti but I might sell the whole thing?

Reactions: Lenny Nero