May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: February 12, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €34.99

91oP44EeqnL._AC_SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: St4rlord
Pre-ordered as the DCs get lots of different WWA art and I want them all. I'll cancel one later on if I have a double :thanks:

Last edited:
Somebody used that image on a concept here and they all looked good. I absolutely welcome diverse types of art on the steels for this movie. Thanks for that. I guess FNAC will be the same?
I saw someone make a custom lenticular already with this image and it looked pretty cool.

Reactions: St4rlord
So can we assume this is what will be used in European countries then (like Red Heat and Lock Up etc.....)?

I'm trying to figure out what that logo is on the bottom of the spine......?

YIKES!

is this legit? what was that icon on the spine? isn't it supposed to be Warner / DC and that font title? really looked like a fan made for me... either way, i'm going with BB US... better solid arts...

Last edited:
According to Reddit this is the French art, so I’m assuming that’s what this will be:

View attachment 450628
YIKES!

is this legit? what was that icon on the spine? isn't it supposed to be Warner / DC and that font title? really looked like a fan made for me... either way, i'm going with BB US... better solid arts...
Unfortunately this is just a fan concept by shady77 - they often create cool concepts that unintentionally fool people lol. The box logo on the spine is their personal stamp FYI.

Artwork is not fanart but is an official poster so not beyond the bounds of reason that it could end up as the artwork for the Amazon (UK) exclusive.

Not saying I like it but on the other hand it looks very different compared to the more traditional official posters revealed to date for this film.

Last edited:
... and one of only three 'painterly' official posters:-
1570971031496.png
1570971078917.png
1570971191586.png

As for the controversial glam rock anthem that some of us may remember from the early '70s - "Rock and Roll: Part 2" - (still have the 45 rpm single) more on the story from the LA Times (Steve Appleford Oct. 11, 2019 1:40 PM) can be read here:-

Last edited:
Unfortunately this is just a fan concept by shady77 - they often create cool concepts that unintentionally fool people lol. The box logo on the spine is their personal stamp FYI.
That seems shady, he should water mark his concepts like you do.

Reactions: Noodles
That seems shady, he should water mark his concepts like you do.
To be fair, as far as I'm aware they only post them on their own site along with a note that it's a fan concept. I think it's down to other people randomly coming across them on Google without visiting the actual source, and then obviously sharing them elsewhere not realising it's unofficial (as has happened here with Reddit). But, yeah... it wouldn't hurt to make it clearer in the actual concept.

I googled it and found that this might be really official poster, this makes easy for me to go with BB US as I’m not crazy about anything about it... the illustration style and especially those stacked fonts “JOKER” on each corner...

no french steel was ever going to be that clean with that amount of english text. ha.
I also found the direction of the spine title to be odd as a French release. Should’ve known...