Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 12, 2020
Purchase links: Media Markt - Amazon DE
Price: €35.99

81076RV+PxL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited:
Both the U.K. amazon exclusive and other version from zavvi/ HMV etc are 4K so I hope we get that illustrated 4K German art on one of ours. Be gutted if we don’t

UK has 2 steelbooks so very likely one of the UK steelbooks will have this artwork

There is 3 wwa steelbooks of Joker getting a release in Europe so there is another steelbook artwork not known yet

FilmArena will be doing all 3 steelbooks as FAC releases with free hardbox if you purchase all 3

Sorry`I thought teaser is a kind of provisional cover.
for cover 3 they write it`s exclusive - doesn`t that mean WEA?
Exclusive applies to retailer only selling that release in that country it don't mean WEA or WWA

Example Amazon UK/Zavvi/HMV in UK having a exclusive don't mean other retailers in different countries won't be selling a same release

• Thanks
Reactions: komor
Exclusive applies to retailer only selling that release in that country it don't mean WEA or WWA

Example Amazon UK/Zavvi/HMV in UK having a exclusive don't mean other retailers in different countries won't be selling a same release
Any WEA ones for Europe?

But the E in WEA is for Exclusive - Or am I wrong?
Retailer listing exclusive don't mean a release is WEA

Example
Retailer listing Zavvi exclusive or Saturn Exclusive just means only available in UK from Zavvi and Saturn in Germany

A release to be WEA would need to be listed in description

WEA means World Exclusive Artwork

Europe has 3 WWA steelbooks for Joker

Some will be retailer exclusive in some countries

Example Amazon UK will have one of the 3 WWA steelbooks as exclusive in UK
It`s kind of difficult with the the Joker Steelbooks. The John Wick -ones had their own artwork and release for different countries, but here they are the same. Thanks for the Infos