Joker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 12, 2020
Purchase link: U'Mania (Pre-order February 27 at 2 PM, Korea time)
Price: $46.99
Note: Pre-order gift, Joker Lenticular, first come first served.

91aH0dKL68L._AC_SX385_.jpg

The message you quoted literally tells you when it goes live :wacky::facepalm:
Sure @Mickle_89, but I did not know that "Sold Out" there on the website means "is not yet available" (as it is I know in Zavvi's case, for example).
Now, if you say this it means (and you're absolutely certain this is correct), then I know too, and I thank you for this info! :thumbs:

Does anyone know what the "Joker Lenticular" bonus is? Is it like a magnet or just a card, its not the Lenticular full slip is it lol

I still cant figure out why he got the award for best actor. He wasnt acting. He is a fruitcake in real life.

Why be normal? Normal is boring

You sound like the kind of guy he’d murder on the train! :coffee: (Can’t find clown emoji)

I never said anything about having to be normal. Being batshit crazy in real life is not good. He needs to seek help IMO.

Great actor though. One of the best.

I wouldn’t say he’s completely batshit. He’s got a good sense of humour and loves f***king with people and being awkward in interviews. And we wouldn’t of got I’m still here if he wasn’t the way he is

Is the lenti just going to be stuck over the steelbook as I cant see how that is classed as a free gift then

It says first come, first served, so basically a gift with early orders while supplies last. It’s a separate lenti.
Do you think every order gets the lenti and it's the steelbook itself which is limited.
As I've stuck a order in but nowhere on the email confirmation does it state free gift so how would they know what orders are entitled to it or not.

Reactions: Felix_ro
Do you think every order gets the lenti and it's the steelbook itself which is limited.
As I've stuck a order in but nowhere on the email confirmation does it state free gift so how would they know what orders are entitled to it or not.

Logically should be in chronological order, if the quantities are really limited, otherwise the “first come first served” note is just for hype.