Joker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 12, 2020
Purchase link: U'Mania (Pre-order February 27 at 2 PM, Korea time)
Price: $46.99
Note: Pre-order gift, Joker Lenticular, first come first served.

91aH0dKL68L._AC_SX385_.jpg

Logically should be in chronological order, if the quantities are really limited, otherwise the “first come first served” note is just for hype.
Then logically you would think the first lot of customers like ourselves should of had it in the email confirmation to have some kind of back up proof.
Otherwise there is nothing stopping them just randomly putting the lenti in any orders and us receiving just a standard steelbook and them saying they ran out and we would have no comeback.
But I will wait and see and hope for the best :).
Thanks for the replys.

Reactions: Felix_ro
I still cant figure out why he got the award for best actor. He wasnt acting. He is a fruitcake in real life.
I never said anything about having to be normal. Being batshit crazy in real life is not good. He needs to seek help IMO.

Does this speech sounds as coming from a "fruitcake" or a "batshit crazy" that "needs to seek help" person to you?

Or even this one, from Golden Globes?

Then logically you would think the first lot of customers like ourselves should of had it in the email confirmation to have some kind of back up proof.
Otherwise there is nothing stopping them just randomly putting the lenti in any orders and us receiving just a standard steelbook and them saying they ran out and we would have no comeback.
But I will wait and see and hope for the best :).
Thanks for the replys.
Just an idea, maybe we should share between us (the ones that ordered for this offer) the order number and the time of the order, and maybe we'll see that there's some sort of consecutive numbering, which could help us figure out some kind of "place/position" for our orders.

What would you think @IRON MAN and @Cassius of that?

Just an idea, maybe we should share between us (the ones that ordered for this offer) the order number and the time of the order, and maybe we'll see that there's some sort of consecutive numbering, which could help us figure out some kind of "place/position" for our orders.

What would you think @IRON MAN and @Cassius of that?

I suggest to contact them directly and ask them how that will be handled, see what they say.

I suggest to contact them directly and ask them how that will be handled, see what they say.
I for one sent them two emails the day I ordered (when it went available for preorder, early), but never got an reply.
Granted, I did not asked this specific question, but still I would hoped to get at least an confirmation email to my request.
Therefore... I'm still waiting to see that "great customer support" of U'Mania that I've read about...:confused::dunno:

I for one sent them two emails the day I ordered (when it went available for preorder, early), but never got an reply.
Granted, I did not asked this specific question, but still I would hoped to get at least an confirmation email to my request.
Therefore... I'm still waiting to see that "great customer support" of U'Mania that I've read about...:confused::dunno:

I haven’t tried email yet but the one time I had a question, I asked through FB messenger and they replied during that same day. Try that instead, if you use FB?

I haven’t tried email yet but the one time I had a question, I asked through FB messenger and they replied during that same day. Try that instead, if you use FB?
Sorry, I do not use FB or any other "instant messaging" formats, especially when I need something written, and official!
If you thinks this is the way (FB), then by all means, please do so, I will certainly rely on you on this one... ;)

@Felix_ro I don’t need to contact them. You were asking and I offered you an alternative.
Man (Iron), pleases do not misunderstand me, cause “we are on the same side”, but I think you got all wrong, since you were the one to suggest contact them. Please just read the above chat, and you’all se it clearly.
And rest assured, if they would had responded me, I would had certainly asked this specific question for us all. Also, I’m thinking to re-send them an email close to the availability date.

Hey @Felix_ro , you're misinterpreting the posts, so I'll clarify:

You tagged me asking Cassius and myself to share order details etc...

I suggested you contact them directly to get a clear cut answer, since you'd like to know if you're getting the lenti gift. You had a reply and then I suggested FB messenger as an alternative, for you to ask them since you are the one posting being concerned. Then the rest followed lol

No misunderstandings here. Have a good one.

Hi I woudent worry to much about it i know i ordered about 20 minutes after this originally went live.
So if i dont recieve the lenti gift i will be sending it straight back for a full refund as it would of been false advertising and paypal would back me up.
As I notice there website is still showing free gift on there homepage so surely every order will get it or if not it's pretty cheeky of them to still be showing that if they know they have run out.
Were soon see though the 12th it's out so not to long to wait now hopefully it turns out to be an amazing lenti gift and everyone rushes to get one and we would of worried over nothing :)

Hi I woudent worry to much about it i know i ordered about 20 minutes after this originally went live.
So if i dont recieve the lenti gift i will be sending it straight back for a full refund as it would of been false advertising and paypal would back me up.
As I notice there website is still showing free gift on there homepage so surely every order will get it or if not it's pretty cheeky of them to still be showing that if they know they have run out.
Were soon see though the 12th it's out so not to long to wait now hopefully it turns out to be an amazing lenti gift and everyone rushes to get one and we would of worried over nothing :)
webpage (actual product page) at the moment makes no mention of the lenticular.
homepage says its first come first served , so its not false advertising if you miss out.

webpage (actual product page) at the moment makes no mention of the lenticular.
homepage says its first come first served , so its not false advertising if you miss out.
Well yeah it would be when you click the banner it takes you to the product page so that would be classed as false advertising by getting you to click the banner what else do you call that exactly especially having it as there main opening. Also ordering within the first 20 minutes of something not sold out still I'm pretty sure that would be classed as a first come first served as they state.

Well yeah it would be when you click the banner it takes you to the product page so that would be classed as false advertising by getting you to click the banner what else do you call that exactly especially having it as there main opening. Also ordering within the first 20 minutes of something not sold out still I'm pretty sure that would be classed as a first come first served as they state.

They make no mention of how many lenticulars they have.
Could be 10 or could be 100 or more. So they could have run out within 5 minutes.
First come first served covers them legally even if they keep advertising it as it means there is no guarantee you will get one.
So
good luck with that

Reactions: DMD4k
They make no mention of how many lenticulars they have.
Could be 10 or could be 100 or more. So they could have run out within 5 minutes.
First come first served covers them legally even if they keep advertising it as it means there is no guarantee you will get one.
So
good luck with that
Then I'm pretty sure if it was some stupid low figure for the gift they would get quite a few returns and loose some credibility as I for one wont be paying 48 pound for a steelbook which costs 30 in the uk if I dont get the gift that's why I'm losing no sleep over it worse case mine goes back for full refund.
So yeah my luck is just fine and my money is covered but thanks for the concern ;)

Got the email last night that mine has been shipped already so will soon find out what the free gift is :)

Does anyone knows what price usually U'Mania write on the packages?
I mean, they write the full price or something "customs friendly"?
Customs friendly.

Regarding the free gift:
I got a loose lenticular card from/for the Lenti Full Slip edition with a replacement recently. I suppose everyone who pre-ordered the bare steelbook will receive the same (full size) lenti card.

Customs friendly.

Regarding the free gift:
I got a loose lenticular card from/for the Lenti Full Slip edition with a replacement recently. I suppose everyone who pre-ordered the bare steelbook will receive the same (full size) lenti card.
Thanks @CleverLoginName! :thanks:
I would also greatly appreciate if you (or anyone else that have the info) can share the exact amount, since I will have to present to the customs an invoice with that exact amount.