Joker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 29) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 22 June, 2020 (TBC)
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti BD - Single Lenti 4K + BD - Full Slip 4K + BD (Pre-order April 17 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $165.97 (One Click) - $47.99 (Double Lenti) - $52.99 (Single Lenti - Full Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note:
Premiums: Booklet (Full Size), Postcards (4ea), Character Cards (5ea), Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker + Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.
One Click: 500 Units, Numbered 1-500 - WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title". Box: Embossing + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte. Includes all editions (Full Slip, Lenticular Full Slip, Double Lenticular Full Slip)
Double Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Super Clear Lenticular x 2, Embossing, Spot Glossy.
Single Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Super Clear Lenticular (Morphing Style), Embossing, Spot Glossy.
Full Slip: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating.

joker_overall_box_2000x.jpg joker_overall_dls_PS_2000x.jpg joker_overall_fs_PS_2000x.jpg joker_overall_ls_PS_2000x.jpg
93423844_118114173184646_3796519036875964416_n.png
SB-Front_b3c4f2fd-6ba7-4347-bdb5-540f2be882ef_2000x.jpgSB-Back_6c538612-1e9d-484c-80dc-a5a72649a8fc_2000x.jpg
JOKER_SB_V1_0623_1500-1.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited:
So my order has shipped as well.
Do you confirm it can't be tracked using the usual apps (like 17track for example)?

Looks like US & Canada bros going to have to wait till next month or pay more for shipping. Just got this email. Weird I received a shipping notice with tracking a couple days ago. Guess that’s void now.

Dear US and Canada customers,

We apologize for the delay with the Joker shipping. Due to COVID-19, Post office has suspended the standard airmails to US and Canada and only offers surface mail. Surface mail is not an option for us because we don't know how long it will take and it may damage our products.

We were trying very hard to find the courier to send your shipment with reasonable pricing and we were willing to pay for some to compensate our customers but the price difference is too high and we couldn't do it for Single slip shipments. For multi copies, we were able to pay little to ship them without any extra costs. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

At the moment, you can decide whether you want to change to the express mail for immediate shipment or wait until July for the Post Office to open again. In order to switch to Express mail, you need to pay $10 extra for shipping.

As more airlines are operating in July, we expect standard mail to open again in July. Please let us know how you would like to proceed.

Thank you.”

I’m in the U.K. and received my full slip copy early today from UPS. Custom charge of almost £20.00.
God at this rate it will be cheaper just getting releases off Ebay lol how much will custom charge be for the one clicks once they ship from the group buy.
Also do ups ask for money before delivery or can you do it after ?

God at this rate it will be cheaper just getting releases off Ebay lol how much will custom charge be for the one clicks once they ship from the group buy.
Also do ups ask for money before delivery or can you do it after ?

I wasn’t happy to say the least lol but I was kind of expecting it. I only received my shipping confirmation on Monday so it was a very quick turnaround.

I’d imagine custom charges will be higher for the one click and UPS didn’t ask me for money before delivery they just turned up.

I guess if you can’t pay there and then they will take it away until you are able to do so.

Reactions: Joker88
I wasn’t happy to say the least lol but I was kind of expecting it. I only received my shipping confirmation on Monday so it was a very quick turnaround.

I’d imagine custom charges will be higher for the one click and UPS didn’t ask me for money before delivery they just turned up.

I guess if you can’t pay there and then they will take it away until you are able to do so.
Never paid that way on the door , do they accept card contact less on there machines etc or is it cash they take and did they give you some kind of proof you've paid the charge on the door thanks.

I'm happy to wait until July then when the shipping starts up proper again.

At least it won't be DHL and customs fees then.

I paid through the GB and I can’t spend more money on this so I’ll wait but I wouldn’t be surprised if in July the shipping gets pushed back to August. I don’t think there is any guarantee things will open up more next month; if (or when) covid cases spike then airlines will probably delay normalizing operations.

Reactions: Mararagan
Never paid that way on the door , do they accept card contact less on there machines etc or is it cash they take and did they give you some kind of proof you've paid the charge on the door thanks.
I have a DHL delivery later today. My wife has had DHL deliveries in the past and not showed up on the day, then requests to redeliver on Saturday that comes with a 6 GBP surcharge I think needs to be paid up front... so lets see if it happens with this one.

I've not ordered many from (the old) Manta, but I don't remember ever being hit by Customs in the UK.

I thought they were Custom friendly?
I understand there is a comments section that you can request for them to markdown the value - however if they honour that request is their prerogative.

Reactions: Graphic_Delusions
I've not ordered many from (the old) Manta, but I don't remember ever being hit by Customs in the UK.

I thought they were Custom friendly?
Think for this release they have switched to using dhl as they deliver to places which were suspended and what the post office werent going to do from the last update message I saw in the group buy messages.
Maybe dhl are more harsher than royal mail on custom charges.

Reactions: Graphic_Delusions
I have a DHL delivery later today. My wife has had DHL deliveries in the past and not showed up on the day, then requests to redeliver on Saturday that comes with a 6 GBP surcharge I think needs to be paid up front... so lets see if it happens with this one.
DHL delivery without customs charges to UK. Not trying to say delivery made and move to weekend. All good.
For everyone's benefit the DHL delivery wasn't for Joker...
However, some contents missing so going to try and sort that out EEK! :banghead: