Joker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 29) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 22 June, 2020 (TBC)
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti BD - Single Lenti 4K + BD - Full Slip 4K + BD (Pre-order April 17 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $165.97 (One Click) - $47.99 (Double Lenti) - $52.99 (Single Lenti - Full Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note:
Premiums: Booklet (Full Size), Postcards (4ea), Character Cards (5ea), Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker + Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.
One Click: 500 Units, Numbered 1-500 - WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title". Box: Embossing + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte. Includes all editions (Full Slip, Lenticular Full Slip, Double Lenticular Full Slip)
Double Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Super Clear Lenticular x 2, Embossing, Spot Glossy.
Single Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Super Clear Lenticular (Morphing Style), Embossing, Spot Glossy.
Full Slip: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating.

joker_overall_box_2000x.jpg joker_overall_dls_PS_2000x.jpg joker_overall_fs_PS_2000x.jpg joker_overall_ls_PS_2000x.jpg
93423844_118114173184646_3796519036875964416_n.png
SB-Front_b3c4f2fd-6ba7-4347-bdb5-540f2be882ef_2000x.jpgSB-Back_6c538612-1e9d-484c-80dc-a5a72649a8fc_2000x.jpg
JOKER_SB_V1_0623_1500-1.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited:
Cannot wait to get these in hand (because y'know, they'll look better than the 'beauty shots' as they are the actual product, in front of your eyes, and what always happens) but it's nice to see something different being offered up here in the SL than what we've seen before.

Reactions: IRON MAN
Cannot wait to get these in hand (because y'know, they'll look better than the 'beauty shots' as they are the actual product, in front of your eyes, and what always happens) but it's nice to see something different being offered up here in the SL than what we've seen before.
So true. BS never give you a real feeling of what you'll be getting.

Reactions: St4rlord
Hi @IRON MAN and @Aniv
Just a question when roughly will I recieve the shipping invoice. Will it be the same day the group buy closes as stated so the 12th ?
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Joker88
:hilarious: lol Jaxxx you are here since 2014 and you still dont know how the print run is counted :D
Yeah Yeah :emb::emb::emb: I know, another site GB has a different amount otherwise I wouldn't be asking, and I still misread it for 3.5K not 3K on here. Feel free to have a chuckle :p :p , I would
I should have just went to Mantalab's site but I figured this wasn't up yet on Manta since the link in the OP takes you to Collectong.com. I've never been there before not sure why that's the link?
I'm starting to lose it trapped inside, all work and no play since virus outbreak.

Reactions: Hereticz
Yeah Yeah :emb::emb::emb: I know, another site GB has a different amount otherwise I wouldn't be asking, and I still misread it for 3.5K not 3K on here. Feel free to have a chuckle :p :p , I would
I should have just went to Mantalab's site but I figured this wasn't up yet on Manta since the link in the OP takes you to Collectong.com. I've never been there before not sure why that's the link?
Here's the correct print run as published by Collectong.

I'm starting to lose it trapped inside, all work and no play since virus outbreak.

OK I admit it could have been a bit confusing for you, but still, yeah I did chuckle :LOL:;)

Just a bit fun, is all :coffee:

Hey all, just for a rough idea, what would the shipping and fees etc come out to for a single edition to the UK, from past experience please?

from ordering direct? It’s about $13 shipping for a single edition to the U.K.

Reactions: satanclaus
Was hoping after a day and some sleep this would appeal to me more but the steelbook (front) still looks like sh!t and still fully p!ssed off about that art choice

full slip is the winner though and then maybe the DL. Just Wish they could change that steel front art

Reactions: willbar84
Personally I’d have that fan art that was made and people thought the WWA was going to be it. Get that commissioned and bam. Million times better
I do like that one. It had to be that one, the one they've chosen or the melting paint one. Think that's all there was to pick from that was still fresh and unused. Maybe we'll get that on an HDZeta or FAC slip. Can you imagine FAC using that art and you being tempted to buy an XL? :rofl:

Personally I’d have that fan art that was made and people thought the WWA was going to be it. Get that commissioned and bam. Million times better

From my understanding the art you speak of is actually official artwork as a coming soon piece with the fan art being created from this transforming it onto an actual steel. Here’s the artwork in full notice along the bottom edge there’s quite a few labels and lettering which makes me believe this is legit official.

1585916641980.jpeg

Reactions: DMD4k
I do like that one. It had to be that one, the one they've chosen or the melting paint one. Think that's all there was to pick from that was still fresh and unused. Maybe we'll get that on an HDZeta or FAC slip. Can you imagine FAC using that art and you being tempted to buy an XL? :rofl:

It’s a shame because in reality it’s probably easier for a studio to approve or commission a fan made/ out sourced artist to make the art but these actors all have terms in their contracts (like De Niro’s name being on all the posters) plus certain studios will just be hard to work with.

Manta used to be about the product and art, they scrapped a whole bunch that were taking ages to get approved or kept being rejected like Dunkirk, blade runner etc but unfortunately we still got some that took forever and felt rushed like they just went with what was left. I feel this is the same. In those cases they should just scrap the films. But hey ho.

FAC will no doubtably get a illustrated/ fan made art somewhere in an edition. Suppose regions matter too but plain archive always manage to use amazing fan made or known artist illustrations. Not so much in China.

A bunch of arts that I like for this film have already been used anyway like the art on this one click box (Italian steel? Can’t remember)

maybe zeta will too, I’m still keeping my eye on them for this but I’m also knocking steels on the head for a while. There’s much more important things going on in the world for me to worry about an artwork used. This stuff is just not important at the moment. Money is also a issue and tbh although I get that economy’s need to flourish again I really don’t see the need for premium steelbook retailers to be announcing stuff and putting stuff up for pre order just yet. I think it’s in bad taste tbh. I mean, we are in the middle of a Global pandemic, thousands dying, literally the world is on lockdown and quarantine, can barely get enough food each week and we’re paying $160+ for the same film 3 times in 3 different $5 slips lol it’s a bit of a joke which is ironic to this release on many levels.

Oh, and I actually own a XL FAC ;)