Joker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (U’Mania Selective No. 6) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 8, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip BD - Full Slip 4K + BD - Lenticular 4K + BD (Pre-order on December 11 at 2 PM - Korea time). Find your local timings HERE
Price: $150 (One Click) - $37.99 (Full Slip BD) - $51.99 (Full Slip 4K + BD) - $51.99 (Lenticular 4K + BD)

EC9B90ED81B4EBA6AD-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7.jpgECA1B0ECBBA4-4K-EBA08CED8BB0ED8198EB9FAC-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7 (1).pngECA1B0ECBBA4-4K-ED9280EC8AACEBA6BD-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7.pngECA1B0ECBBA4-BD-ED9280EC8AACEBA6BD-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7.jpg

Last edited:
The images of Joker Steelbook (Umania Selective No.6) have been confirmed without changes (except text) finally as attached images .
And we note that Joker steelbook for the unpaid and cancellation orders will be restocked on our website at 23rd of December.
Thanks for your interesting.
Re open : 2019-12-23 (14:00) Korea Time

I caved and I've gone for the UHD full slip, from ebay. Probably swap the UK steel out and give this steel to my brother.
Even though the regular fullslip will probably look the best once we see the finish, I like the UK steelbook the most and didn't want the same art for the slip (also don't like the back of the regular fullslip)
Really looking forward to it now... probably get a Manta release too :/

Umania came through with the art. Nice finish on those too.
Not sure about the vertical line of naked card showing through on the OC. It looks odd and out of place on that nice looking box.

Reactions: St4rlord
Can't believe I got up at 5am to get the OC in the restocks and 6 hours later it's still available :offtopic::offtopic:

Does anyone know if Umania automatically mark items down or do you have to drop them an email?

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Umania automatically mark items down or do you have to drop them an email?
I'd like to know that as well. First time customer at U'Mania.
I put a request for a low declaration in the notes during checkout, but maybe someone can confirm they do it by default?

I don't recall what mine was marked at, but I didn't request anything in particular and there were no issues whatsoever so I think you're fine CleverLoginName. UK ninjas not sure, as they have a lower limit.

Can't believe how much ebay scalpers are charging for these and can't believe buyers are paying it considering how the individual versions can be picked up on there for just under the cost of ordering direct from U'Mania....