Joker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (U’Mania Selective No. 6) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 8, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip BD - Full Slip 4K + BD - Lenticular 4K + BD (Pre-order on December 11 at 2 PM - Korea time). Find your local timings HERE
Price: $150 (One Click) - $37.99 (Full Slip BD) - $51.99 (Full Slip 4K + BD) - $51.99 (Lenticular 4K + BD)

EC9B90ED81B4EBA6AD-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7.jpgECA1B0ECBBA4-4K-EBA08CED8BB0ED8198EB9FAC-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7 (1).pngECA1B0ECBBA4-4K-ED9280EC8AACEBA6BD-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7.pngECA1B0ECBBA4-BD-ED9280EC8AACEBA6BD-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7.jpg

Last edited:
MyLenti is misaligned on the left side of the slip
Anybody else has this issue ? It is not a small misalignment if you ask me...

Attachments

• 20200209_112709.jpg
    20200209_112709.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 265
Quite similar on mine. I dint mind, thought it still looked amazing. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jocelin
Yes, had the same issue with mine, sold it because of this.
So many lenti's recently I've been receiving where the lenti is too small for the slip, that then means this could be the case where the art goes right to the edge.
Also had a couple where you can see the white jagged edge of the backing of the lenti (Akira&Jackie Brown).
Gonna start going more for fullslips I think, only buy lenti's from the likes of HDZ and Manta.

Reactions: Jocelin
Yes, had the same issue with mine, sold it because of this.
So many lenti's recently I've been receiving where the lenti is too small for the slip, that then means this could be the case where the art goes right to the edge.
Also had a couple where you can see the white jagged edge of the backing of the lenti (Akira&Jackie Brown).
Gonna start going more for fullslips I think, only buy lenti's from the likes of HDZ and Manta.

Taking in account the premium price of these editions we could expect another quality of finished product, same goes for other things like the number sticker blindly glued on the slip.

@inos4 You came across this just by checking the website on a regular basis ? I subscribed to be notified when ba k in stock and never got any mail.
Personally, I think that it is not so useful to subscribe to the restock notification.
The system check stock status once per hour and send notification automatically if stock availability is changed, not when restocked/back in stock.
If the item is in very high demand or stock quantity is not enough, the item is sold out before the system find the stock.
Therefore notification is never sent. This is a general function of EC shopping cart.
Check the website persistently than anyone else.:naughty:;)

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: DMD4k and Jocelin