UK
Release date: February 10, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99

Joker.png

Joker (open).png Joker (inside).png
12317222-3064710590902917.jpg

Last edited:
Just pre ordered code didnt work though must of been disabled from the start.
Email says limited copies available probaly why ?

Because it isn't exclusive to Zavvi so they have to share the print run with other companies which means they will have less copies.
Already showing sold out at Zavvi.

Reactions: Joker88
Does the WB store charge on dispatch?
Your card is not charged until your order ships. When you place an order with us, your card is authorized (but not charged) for the purchase. You are not charged until your order leaves our warehouse. If you did pay with a debit card or check card, you may notice that the funds are held from your account for a few days and then released back to you if your order hasn't shipped. These funds are not transferred to us until your order ships, they are just held by the bank during this period.

Your card is not charged until your order ships. When you place an order with us, your card is authorized (but not charged) for the purchase. You are not charged until your order leaves our warehouse. If you did pay with a debit card or check card, you may notice that the funds are held from your account for a few days and then released back to you if your order hasn't shipped. These funds are not transferred to us until your order ships, they are just held by the bank during this period.

cheers. Yeah I signed up to their website and put a order in. I see that they say money will be taken 10 days before release. That’s all good. As long as it isn’t instant lol

Note
WB Shop is UK only

WB Shop Website list they ship outside UK (That is not correct)
They only ship to UK address

When you get to checkout you need a UK address if you have an address based outside UK you will get a message no shipping option available

Welcome 10% discount code applies to your first order only

Had previously ordered Zavvi, now ordered amazon to see what the exclusive is

Preordered the Zavvi and amazon editions but will probably cancel the Zavvi. They're really pi##ing me off at the moment with the £1.99 postage charge and the fact I bought the IT steelbook 2 days ago and the status still says 'processing'......

Reactions: Mike Haley
Preordered the Zavvi and amazon editions but will probably cancel the Zavvi. They're really pi##ing me off at the moment with the £1.99 postage charge and the fact I bought the IT steelbook 2 days ago and the status still says 'processing'......
Same with my Inception Steelbook. Supposed to ship on the 30th Sept but still processing.

Reactions: leelee17
Yup, ordered from WB Shop as Zavvi unavailable (and they will find some more under the sofa cushions..as always)

I'd be happy with that artwork, but we all know it ain't going to happen :naughty: