Purchase links: Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99

Joker.png

Joker (open).png Joker (inside).png
12317222-3064710590902917.jpg

Last edited:
Note
WB Shop is UK only

WB Shop Website list they ship outside UK (That is not correct)
They only ship to UK address

When you get to checkout you need a UK address if you have an address based outside UK you will get a message no shipping option available

Welcome 10% discount code applies to your first order only

If you check out as a guest and pay with PayPal, the 10% off code works every time :thumbs:

Zavvi sold out fast, like in a few hours, lucky amazon has it, would be nice to get the T-Shirt deal. oh well. Also seems amazon going to have a different steelbook cover, has it says Amazon Exclusive. I'm guessing that what that means.

Put in pre-orders for Amazon and Warner Bros, Zavvi was sold out by the time I returned on seeing this. Want to only have one copy and a premium later on (hopefuly Zeta are picking this up), but with my memory I'll end up with both and my cancellation rate record is really bad...

Although Glitter is an awful human being, you are correct. It's just another storm in a teacup.

I dont know the full story behind Glitter but I know enough that he is a very horrible human being for his actions but just like you say it’s yet another storm in a teacup. Honestly it’s starting to get abit old now as it’s like there just waiting for something bad to happen to blame it on Joker.

Reactions: St4rlord