UK
Release date: February 10, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99

Joker.png

Joker (open).png Joker (inside).png
12317222-3064710590902917.jpg

Last edited:
It's really weird that the media seems to be trying to dig up anything they can in order to sabotage this film.
Typical behaviour from the media... it's a popular film, so the more coverage they do on it (good or bad - bad generally gets more attention unfortunately), then the more interest/clicks their "stories" will get, and therefore more money. :greedy:

My Joker concept using my own painted and expressive art like I did with the Punisher Netflix one, hope you guys like :)
View attachment 450116
I'm going to sound really negative, but I don't mean to be as I think the face and style is amazing, but when seeing the full image on your website, the white/blue/grey-ish colour around the edges in the background distracts my eyes from being focused on the face.

• Thanks
Reactions: j_uk
I'm going to sound really negative, but I don't mean to be as I think the face and style is amazing, but when seeing the full image on your website, the white/blue/grey-ish colour around the edges in the background distracts my eyes from being focused on the face.
Hey, that's actually a really good point, I may just crop it on my website as I included the rest of the canvas for some reason. Thanks!

Reactions: davhyl
Saw the film yesterday, Loved it. Best movie i have watched in years.

Also saw it yesterday. Haven't been thinking about anything else all day. A stone cold masterpiece. Every second/frame is a joy to watch. I felt like clapping and shouting when the end credits came (I didn't though, lol).
What a movie.

Easiest 10/10 in a long time.

Gary glitter song used in a film where the main character is abused as a child...kinda fits really, no complaints from me and I just got back from seeing it, such a great film.

Reactions: R4FFO
Finally saw this at the big IMAX last night and am so glad I did, was absolutely mesmerising filling that screen from top to bottom... Will probably watch again to see how it holds up to a second viewing, but either way went for Amazon and will probably place a WB until art release.
Any chance we can get the Amazon link in the OP also (unless it's been given its own thread that I missed) :)

Reactions: willbar84
Finally saw this at the big IMAX last night and am so glad I did, was absolutely mesmerising filling that screen from top to bottom... Will probably watch again to see how it holds up to a second viewing, but either way went for Amazon and will probably place a WB until art release.
Any chance we can get the Amazon link in the OP also (unless it's been given its own thread that I missed) :)
The thread for the Amazon Exclusive release is here.

I saw this 2 nights ago and I can’t get it out my head. It really is a masterpiece. Joaquin and Phillips smashed it.

got proper taxi driver vibes and I love that.

also the glitter song, it suits the scene so well and I’ll admit, the second that started playing I laughed out loud. Couldn’t help it. I think I laughed because I knew it would cause a stir. Haha

I have 3 theories on the film/ ending. I can’t be bothered to go into it all here and type it out plus I’ve been talking about it to people the last 2days but honestly, I’m happy with any ending or if any of my 3 theories are true. They all fit

I’ve just come out of the cinema with the wife and this was an amazing movie! Not sure why the US cancelled some screenings as yes, there were some violent scenes, but nothing like the media were trying to make out!

If you’re a comic book movie fan, I.e avengers etc, don’t go in expecting anything in the vein of those movies, it’s not a comic book genre type movie.

5 stars all day long!

I’ve just come out of the cinema with the wife and this was an amazing movie! Not sure why the US cancelled some screenings as yes, there were some violent scenes, but nothing like the media were trying to make out!

If you’re a comic book movie fan, I.e avengers etc, don’t go in expecting anything in the vein of those movies, it’s not a comic book genre type movie.

5 stars all day long!

In previous movies with Joker there actually were violent attacks with deaths.

I finally got around to seeing the film last night. I was so excited but had the complete opposite feeling to you guys.

I found it dull and not captivating in the slightest and even found myself wanting scenes to speed up in the hope the next might be better. I thought Phoenix was ok but even he didn’t hold my attention or make me feel uncomfortable like De Niro in Taxi Driver. In fact, my first thought when I walked out the cinema was that De Niro was the best thing in it!

I have the steel on order as i hope It was just my high expectations after all the positive reviews that made me feel the way I did. I do still want to see it a second time so i guess thats something.

I finally got around to seeing the film last night. I was so excited but had the complete opposite feeling to you guys.

I found it dull and not captivating in the slightest and even found myself wanting scenes to speed up in the hope the next might be better. I thought Phoenix was ok but even he didn’t hold my attention or make me feel uncomfortable like De Niro in Taxi Driver. In fact, my first thought when I walked out the cinema was that De Niro was the best thing in it!

I have the steel on order as i hope It was just my high expectations after all the positive reviews that made me feel the way I did. I do still want to see it a second time so i guess thats something.

Don't worry, you are not alone, however I'm not bothered about a second viewing; I'll stick with the Nolan Dark Knight Trilogy

Reactions: TheWorz