Joker (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #140) [Czech Republic]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3
Price: 1499 CZK (E1) - 1099 CZK (E2) - 1199 CZK (E3)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E1+2+3 (Hard box)
Note: Each edition limited to 501 copies

D289230E-6331-4FDE-B1A1-861AE2861F28.jpegEF59C0D0-ABCF-46D3-A387-56FD797B297D.jpeg4137AF68-2318-46AE-8095-84ABE1C40A41.jpeg
C40716E3-50CB-40C2-A80F-DABC1C9A546F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
When can I expect Joker in hardbox shipping to begin? I know it’s been delayed by Filmarena but having already seen copies on eBay I tend to question why this GB has not been resolved yet? How come we have not been given any update on this? I’m pretty sure I’m not alone on this.

When can I expect Joker in hardbox shipping to begin? I know it’s been delayed by Filmarena but having already seen copies on eBay I tend to question why this GB has not been resolved yet? How come we have not been given any update on this? I’m pretty sure I’m not alone on this.
Maybe Karel is enjoying his Christmas like the rest of us?

What you saw on eBay are most likely copies shipped direct from FA to the reseller(s). In Karel's case, it's different, as he needs to wait for FA to inform him that the copies are ready to be collected, then he takes a ~200 KM ride to get all the copies, more often than not along with other releases for the trip to be worth it. Factor that in, with it being Christmas time, this isn't a job he does, but a service he provides to the community, and I'm sure then we can all have a little bit of patience and understand the situation. Not to mention the safety aspect of it all given the times the whole world is going through. :)

As for updates, there is one on page 6, copied and pasted below for you. Highlighted the relevant part.

Hey guys,

The latest information I got was that these are not ready yet and we dont know when they will be. FA was waiting on some components to be delivered so they can finish multiple FACs. No update since.

Our expectation is more towards the end of the year. In worse case early January. And the other thing is that not sure when Karel will be able to pick them up in this situation. So far it didnt affect it that much so fingers crossed it will be okay.

Hey guys,

Just to confirm what @IRON MAN posted above: we have seen first few copies being directly shipped from FA to some of their customers, but GB copies are not ready yet. We dont have any confirmation from them yet. There are copies of one other FAC ready for Karel to pick up, but he would like to wait for Joker, because he wont be making the long trip just for a few copies of one FAC. Hopefully it will be soon.

Thank you very much for your patience and Happy Holidays to you all

Will he continue to get away with it though?

I don't want his operation to be shut down!! He's an essential frontline worker to me!!! :p
Haha, yeah, he is to all of us. :) We shall see what 2021 will bring and if there will be any changes that will affect us too. Fingers crossed we will be able to continue the way we do now.

Carl & Collectoremtree have done a great job sorting these in a timely manner their end, unfortunately it seems as though there's a delay to the UK (expected of course) so hoping to see them arrive soon as it was sent on 25th Jan.

I’m just hoping I won’t have to pay customs fees/VAT or whatever they want to call it, as been hearing some horror stories from people ordering directly from Filmarena to UK...

Reactions: gAnX
My tracking finally updated today showing its now in the uk and left Heathrow customs this afternoon so hopefully will arrive soon :)

Reactions: gAnX