Joker (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Sep 23, 2013
Release date: February 12, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €22.99

Immagine.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: C.C. 95
Got this in the mail and hidden under the j card top right front is a nice little ding. Went to Amazon.it to check on replaceing it and it seems there are two options.

1. they'll replace it and i have to return the dented one in 30 days. this comes with free shipping. or...
2. they'll refund my money but i just keep the damaged one.

Anyone have any experience with this? Want to be sure I'm understanding it correctly.

Love the look of the steel...but that dang 'ding'.

Thanks man!!

I went to do a return and it gave me two options. i believe one was to keep it and get a refund, and one was to send it back and have a new one shipped to me. i guess i have to go to the next page to interact with them.

Thanks man!!

I went to do a return and it gave me two options. i believe one was to keep it and get a refund, and one was to send it back and have a new one shipped to me. i guess i have to go to the next page to interact with them.
If you're familiar with the Need More Help > Contact Us section of US Amazon, it's basically the same steps in order to get to the Email section. Just try to follow the same key strokes on both pages and you should get to where you need to go. That's how I used to navigate in the past when the Translations didn't work too well

Reactions: jaws finatic
Thank you mucho @bradipolpo @wjasoncul and @paulboland for the info. Got ahold of them thru email about Joker and Spartacus being dented. Package must have gotten squeezed because the dent is in the same spot. fortunately Once Upon a Time in America was pristine. I told them the cost to ship it back to them and they told me to keep them. The replacements have been dispatched free of charge!!