tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: August 28th, 2012
PRICE (at time of posting): $29.96
ORDER

51rv-dPhFSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

thatgamecompany is coming to retail with the release of Journey: Collector's Edition. Not only will this disc-based edition feature TGC's masterpiece Journey, but it'll also include flOw and Flower as well as tons of amazing extras. Those extras include:

•30-minute behind-the-scenes documentary about the making of Journey
•Creator Commentary play-throughs of all three games
•Three exclusive mini-games from thatgamecompany (Each game was created by thatgamecompany in what they called a "24hr Game Jam." These games are entitled Gravediggers, Nostril Shot, and Duke War!!)
•Concept art and screenshot galleries for all three games
•Original soundtracks for all three games
•PS3 dynamic themes and wallpapers
•PSN avatars including 8 exclusive new Journey avatars never released before
•Official game trailers and developer diary videos
•Reversible cover art

51WjFsG95AL._AA1280_.jpg

715Gz2PPdOL._AA1280_.jpg

71gQsALST5L._AA1500_.jpg

Journey: Collector's Edition Main HDN Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Had I known about that I would've gotten it from them too.

They just put it up on their site two days ago. The game won't be going out until the second week of September, though. They give you thatgamecompany stickers for ordering from them, too, so that's pretty cool. :)

They just put it up on their site two days ago. The game won't be going out until the second week of September, though. They give you thatgamecompany stickers for ordering from them, too, so that's pretty cool. :)

That's pretty cool. Would've liked that but the most important thing is getting the games.

+1 I'm currently playing Ico for the first time. Haven't played Shadow of the Colossus but I have them both for the PS3. Have heard so many good things about these games just like I have with Journey and Flower.

+1 I'm currently playing Ico for the first time. Haven't played Shadow of the Colossus but I have them both for the PS3. Have heard so many good things about these games just like I have with Journey and Flower.

ICO and Shadow of the Colossus are two of the most artistic, gorgeous masterpieces in the gaming world today (especially in HD). That's why I think so highly of thatgamecompany. I look forward to the day that they try for a full-length, disc-based release. Just too bad that they refuse to go exclusive with PlayStation. I don't see them being as appreciated going multi-platform. Hopefully I'm wrong.